Guys wana test an Ez Embla map?

No scary tier 1 nukes, no turn 1 traps, not even a far saver, in fact the map only has one out of date crap horse.Just an ez safe map with no threats.

Some may ask, “Soren? Why are you giving everyone a free win?”

Because I’m just so nice. You know that don’t you my children? :feh_bylethsmile:

4 Likes

My Iron Axe, zero skill Anna died.

:feh_maepout:

5 Likes

Not Anna? How’s that happens, she so op. U prob have to lvl her past 1 to beat map, at least to 3. I know that’s a lotta lvls but prob worth

2 Likes

Holy shit, you’re a genius.

You put an infantry school?!! No wonder my Anna wasn’t clearing it.

Time for the school to get schooled!

I liked the part where Anna said it’s Anna time and proceeded to gravy train all over the map by smiting herself onto the traps, hitting on Eliwood’s pretty wife (not as pretty as u tho, obvsly), expanding dong so much that Claude wasted his moves rallying and retreating, and beating everyone in a divide and conquer sort of playstyle like the Askran commander Anna is.

:feh_annawink:

I think Eliwood got depressed that Anna’s charisma stole Ninian from him. Sadly, protecting Ninian from Anna’s NTR capabilities is difficult to do. Thankfully, Commander Anna is relatively unique and most people will probably try to test Eliwood’s love head-on, so I think it’s an okay map.

:feh_flaynfish:

4 Likes

Jesus. I forgot inft school. I also forgot how scary Anna is. I knew the map was to ez for her

2 Likes

She’s so strong the floors she walks become a scary black void. Idk why she ain’t more popular. :fearful:

2 Likes

My phone can’t handle Anna’s existence in a stable way, sadly. Game keeps crashing if I keep Anna on the screen for too long.

:feh_pentsive:

1 Like

Relatable. I’d put her on my def but then people would be to scared to test it…

2 Likes

As she should.

Lame-ass unit.

1 Like

I’ll fight your little chumps and record it. Just throw me your digits.

1 Like

Ah, I forgot to post that. Have fun.

Is ez map, I’m not good At complex things. I simply know one thing, so I may remove Embla to make sure people wana eat that one brand of cake in my shop

2 Likes

No weaponless units - 0/10

1 Like

I want an ez map, that’s to hard cuz no one’s ever killin that bk

1 Like

With how underleveled my fortress is and how there’s no bonus structure, there’s no unit who cannot beat them. Even Merlinus can clear this map easily.

2 Likes

Doubt. I can’t beat it so must be lies

She’s not a black hole.

1 Like

Y u tellin lies

1 Like

thanks, I won’t.

What cake, because I’m sure Embla’s anorexic ass ain’t it.

1 Like

Why u tellin’ truths.

1 Like

Cuz the truths hurts

1 Like