Hall of Fallen Fates Flappetry... er Forms (B!Camilla, Fallen Corrins, Onsen Hinoka)

Guess where my effort went lol.

Where she is before I spend my last few torches to skill snipe. EDIT: Got A/S Finish :metal:

…Really, game? Really? :expressionless:

7 Likes

I am NOT making myself miserable trying to solo this with Camilla so I’ve been throwing the Corns a few bones as I go through the lower floors. F-Corrin got her refined Prf and M-Corrin got Serenity Breath so they should be pretty good. I also gave Hinoka one dagger upgrade just so she can get the Smoke effect – unrefined Silver Dagger only debuffs the target

4 Likes

F!Corrin’s refined PRF was literally the first thing that came up, followed immediately by Panic Smoke 4. I am down to clown with that. Drag. Wrath 4 would/should be better than MB 4, and I’m tempted to keep the Panic Smoke, but if SPD Smoke 4 shows up, maybe I switch that out.

4 Likes

Still need Dragon’s Wrath 4 and Smoke 4 skill, but Camilla’s build is finished

4 Likes

Not that I’m likely to get her from HoF. But hey.

2 Likes

I’ve always had good luck when it came to Fates, so this HoF should be pleasant.

I barely did the first 3 maps and man, the game’s trying to tell me something :

I have no reason to forma Camilla though, with my history.

3 Likes

Lulz. Are you one to try and pimp out units with the blue stars?

But those are some sweet first picks :metal:

Used F!F!Corrin as my main tank/carry. She had Distant Dart, Lull Atk/Spd 3, and Rouse Atk/Res 4 to clear most floors.

Started re-rolling skills now that I’m done and here’s what I have so far:

I’m still targeting Dragon’s Wrath 4 and Spd Smoke 4. I’d settle for Panic Smoke 4 too.

5 Likes

Pretty good for the first day. Only want to get a new C skill (Atk/Spd Menace or a Recovery) before I move on to F!Corrin.

1 Like

The other 3 got just a handful of random skills.

1 Like

Well my torches are all gone. Hunt is going okay. Got GARBAGE all the way through the floors but after Floor 25 things went a little better

I would prefer Atk/Spd Catch for A because of its incredible synergy with Sangridr but that Unity will suffice if I can’t get it. The real issue has been C slot. I have gotten every Hold except Spd/Res… And no sign of Atk/Spd Oath or Inf. Spd Tactic. I’ll keep trying.

6 Likes

I think I can call her complete now. SPD Smoke 4 is at least in the common pool, I guess?..

And she picked up +1, Preempt.

4 Likes

Got Spd Smoke 4 for my F!F!Corrin today.
Now only Dragon’s Wrath 4 is left.

4 Likes

Ran a gauntlet as a last hurrah on the UWU banner and free pulled a F!F!Corrin.

Game’s trying to tell me something, clearly. lol :metal:

Finally Completed It, She’s Ready!

7 Likes

i had so bad luck this time. :frowning:

only got spd smoke 4 so far. <.<

A Slot: ATK/RES Finish 4
B SLot: Quick Reposite 4

<.<

2 Likes

Damn! Thats truly unlucky.

2 Likes

I’m such a sucker with this. “She’s fine with her base kit, all she needs to do is hit people who can’t counter.”

“Oh but look at those perfect skills. She’s awesome, I should just use a soul.”

3 Likes

I feel that, especially with the staff heroes that have been in HoF. Game8 dot co has recommended Fjorm and Camilla on these last two, and I grabbed Sara way back when on the Thracia Halls…

Part of it is that staves just aren’t very unique unless they’re 5*, usually. Any demoted one can largely be changed out for another, unanimously. Utterly underwhelming. So when a chance comes for a unique staff, boom. Ugh.

(I didn’t mean for the U alliteration, but it started happening and I just rolled with it. Also, I should have coffee earlier in the morning, my reading and editing comprehension is shit right now lol)

2 Likes

Mission complete ; the Catch was acquired.

I’ll most likely forma these 2 :

2 Likes