Hall of Fjorms - Final Results

Not using the Forma though

4 Likes

I was going to forma Palla for her b skill in aether raids,but decided foddering Larum is better.

I will be picking up Minerva though

7 Likes

:fgo_jeannyes:

Not using the Forma yet tho. I have to save that until it’s someone I actually really care about

5 Likes

like one of your many grails units?

4 Likes

Not necessarily. It depends on the Sacred Stones lineup tbh. If Gerik or F!Lyon are there it’ll go to them. Lewyn’s already been done so no him

Only grail for Lyon or Marisa if the two mentioned above aren’t there

4 Likes

Focused on Minerva since I’ll be using a soul on her I have 7 lying around anyway. Tried to get deck swabber for even more atk/def debuffs but no luck. Ninja isn’t bad though and could be fun to mess around with as an alternative to her prf. Didn’t bother much with the others, only really enough to clear all the floors.

6 Likes

Felix

3 Likes

I doubt they’d pick him tbh

But like I said, 5 star projects take priority. It’s harder to get copies of them

2 Likes

Palla and Est did all the work while Catria did 2 damage to everything and Minerva died for them when she needed to lol

I’m a little tempted to soul palla as I already have a +2 one but at that point I’d probably just build NY!Eir tbh

4 Likes

Deck Swabber, HC+, RS, HB4, Divebomb, Spd/Def rein. I already gave her WF and GF so this was just to give her better and rarer skills. I’m just bummed I didn’t get Atk/Def rein (:anger: @Thehalohedgehog :anger:) … She doesn’t exactly need more Spd.

4 Likes

Pretty happy with my results for Mininerva!

3 Likes

Ninja masakari, ruputure Sky and harsh command to those who don’t speak spanish. I am tempted to use a forma on her because my Arkaneia roster is weak and she would help me in LM battles but I don’t know yet.

3 Likes

Planning to pick up minerva. I wanted sturdy impact, but I might just give her atk/def solo, push, or dragoon shield anyway. I’m actually really happy with her overall.

3 Likes

She got SS3 literally on the last Forma Torch.

Wish she got a better Rein but this is alright I guess
Inb4 Dive-Bomb is overrated
I have a spare Melady manual, and I haven’t sacked her because Instant Lance isn’t on a GHB yet and was planning to give it to Cormag otherwise

4 Likes

Minerva was melee bait, as expected
Est was a nuke, also as expected
Catria was mostly chip and Rally support
And Palla had decent enough Res to act as Mage bait

I was hoping for a better Dagger for Palla, but I kept getting regular pool ones and Ouch Pouch. Aside from that, I got everything I wanted (since I didn’t expect Fatal Smoke to be available just yet). The Snag is meh, but blame that on Flier options being terrible, Ranged ones even moreso

3 Likes

(Using FEH Unit Builder because I don’t play on english)

I dumped all the levels in Spring Palla because she’s the one I wanted to use the Forma Soul on.
Could be better? Yep. But I’m happy with this.
Spring Palla is one of the characters I always wanted but never got, so this was the perfect chance. She also gets a free merge from the Toilet Paper things.

4 Likes

I’m not going to get anyone this time but this Hall of Forms was a lot of fun

3 Likes

Told myself if I get Deck Swabber on her I’d Forma her… and well

Looks like I’ll be saving 2 Forma soul’s now

4 Likes

I wanted to forma Mininerva because I have a bunch of souls collecting dust, but HoF didn’t give me anything I wanted until today that I got Guard Bearning (wanted Dive Bomb or Wyvern though) on my second to last torch.

Not a single Rein skill, no seasonal weapon, no Distant Counter/Foil on A, nothing. This is the best I was able to get:

Is she worth getting on the grails saved alone (I kinda regret not getting Finn back then)? I wanted her to be a PP unit (something like Ninja + LnD + Dive Bomb + Atk/Def Rein) but the skills didn’t show up at all.

2 Likes

I wholly plan to Forma Minierva. Everybody keeps telling me how good she is, so I was just going for some powerful skills for her that don’t necessarily mesh on their own. I.E. LD4 and Wyvern, I’ll be using Wyvern Flight with her ddfault weapon and LD4 with…like…Masakari and Dive Bomb or something. I dunno. It was a rare skill, I’ll figure it out later.

4 Likes