Hall of Fjorms ~ My Current Forma Creations

To note very quick, I’m outta stamina and have 3 torches left, plus the final 3 maps. So I have plenty of attempts left. What does GP think of my formas so far?

I was originally planning on buying only Veronica, but also my Fjorm has -atk and a crap asset, so… But I got some great premium skills on Laegjarn as well. And I already have her at +3 with dragonflowers. So I decided I’d bring home all the forma units except Ylgr. She’s good and has some good skills and has done well, but I don’t really have a need for her and it’s not worth the $30 for me. Plus, I already have her +1 (with a combat manual to expend)

Does anyone have tips for the best maps to battle on? I don’t see any real correlations and for the most part have never pinned down certain skills being on ‘these’ maps and not ‘those’ ones.

2 Likes

I would probably go Veronica still since I think she has the better skills of the 3 you are choosing from. Also, she is a fantastic Green Flying Mage and, though Fury doesn’t sync up well with her weapon, you mentioned that you could still reroll for her so I think you should go with her honestly

2 Likes

Just so you know

There’s a thread for this

1 Like

Ah. I actually am going to ‘summon’ all 3 being Veronica, Fjorm & Laegjarn. And yes I’m happy to finally have her and she’s been great so far. I actually liked fury on her. I know it’s probably not seen as the best. But if I runna healer majority of the time, I think it should be alright. I haven’t gotten many great A skills. I skipped swift sparrow because I’m not a huge fan of it, but I did debate getting warding stance 4. Maybe I should have made this post earlier? haha

2 Likes

Oh- I didn’t know x0 Sorry!

2 Likes

I see what you mean and Fury 4 is not awful on her, it’s just kind of weird considering her tome but, if you have a strategy for it and it works great for you, then stick with it. Her build looks great to me

2 Likes

It’s fine

It doesn’t really matter, just bringing it to your attention

2 Likes

I think that they all look good, but I don’t know if they are all worth using forma souls on, unless you really like their characters.
Laegjarn: the skills are synergistic and rare, which gives her more value, but bond skills can be a bit iffy for melee units. Maybe try for a preumium special, such as ruptured sky. Also reins are a big improvement to oaths.
Veronica: I really recommend trying to get mystic boost, because it will help to counteract the recoil damage. I agree with Fresh Tomatoes in that fury is not ideal. I suggest trying for swift sparrow 3, or atk/spd push 4 (recoil fully offset by mystic boost). Joint drive speed is good, but if you want, you can also switch that to spd/res rein. Also try to get a rare weapon, such as buoyboard.
Fjorm: Since you already have her, this diminishes her value. Since yours is not -hp, she should be fine. If you really want her, I suggest switching her A skill to atk/spd push 4. The skills you got for her are very good, so it might be worth it. Maybe also try to get melancholy/witchy wand, it will help a lot in Rokkr sieges.
They are all pretty good so far, so congrats! Just think hard as to whether or not you will get your money’s worth :feh_nini:

2 Likes

Ah I see. In that case, thank you! I just checked it out and it was helpful

2 Likes

Yeah I understand haha. Looking at both skills before I knew they seemed a bit contradictory. Thank you, I will do that. If I end up not liking it down the road, I can try to pull for different skills

2 Likes

Poor Ylgr, as I too will claim the other 3 (even though I already have Laegjarn at +10 and won’t be merging the Forma until I pull more copies).

Veronica: not terribl, but I’d reccommend do your best to replace Fury 4.

Laegjarn: with the Aerobatics or Flier Formation seal that can be quite an effective build.

No comment on the others as Fjorm is well enough and Ylgr obviously doesn’t matter.

3 Likes

I was also wondering if anyone has a recommendation for different C skills on Laegjarn? I’ve been wanting a Rein skill but no luck thus far. I just barely got the oath skill and filled the empty slot.
The only rein I got on Elite Bunny Princess is Atk/Def Rein. Ofc I skipped it. I’m okay with Joint Drive Spd, and actually I’m not sure which would be better: JDS or a Rein skill. Plus those are common and I could give one to her later so as to have both as options. I’m kinda not sure here since I don’t have the most experience with either skill type.

2 Likes

I too have been denied the Rein, if you can’t find one swap to a Def oath if offered as that will help Wyvern Flight.

Here's my Forma Laegjarn

2 Likes

That was very very helpful thanks! Sorry I haven’t read or responded to it yet. Sadly I skipped SS3 :disappointed: And I haven’t come across Mystic Boost for ANYONE. Or any good rare tomes. I kinda wanted to get atk/spd bond 4 because it’s seemed good and I can keep her next to someone most of the time. Catria is the only one with that skill I think and she is a favorite of mine so if I pulled her, I’d keep. And yes I do in fact like all of these characters :relieved: If I didn’t, I prooobably wouldn’t use any souls. I will think hard about it though and not rush to get them. Thanks for all the insight and advice. That goes for everyone ^-^

2 Likes

I just got Atk/Def Rein 3 a couple days ago

4 Likes

RIP Ylgr hahaha. And yes Laegjarn has been an MVP on this HoF with her skills!! I was also thinking the same thing when I saw atk/res oath pop up

4 Likes

It was no problem :D
And bonds are good as long as you’re comfortable using them, so there’s no need to change it if you don’t want to. And I feel your pain, fishing for skills sucks :catsleep:

3 Likes

I’ve been more working on Vero these past couple days as Laegjarn’s kit, while not what I wanted for her it works, and if AHR gives me free Spd/Def Rein I have something to maybe look forward to with that event.

2 Likes

Bracing stance would also be sick if I didn’t want to keep the bond haha

2 Likes

It does :sob: Especially when you’ve got 3 units you wanna fish skills for who aren’t necessarily complete.

2 Likes