Hall of Form: Radiant Dawn

So who are you guys planning on using your forma for? (Assuming you get the skills you want)

• F Ike
  • B Micaiah
  • Naesalla
  • Sothe
  • None!

0 voters

EDIT: just rebuilt poll for maximum units to forma

5 Likes

I’m doing Fike for sure. B Micaiah is on the fence and Naesalla is a mystery because I’m not sure if his refine will be any good. Usually f2p refines aren’t impressive. Am I wrong here?

6 Likes

Naesala, because I have him at +10 already so good investment. I have some investment into him, but there’s also better stuff I could grab, so if I get it then yes.

No merges on Micaiah or Ike, and they have good base kits, so no reason for me to get them.

Sothe can be really good I know, but I have no interest in building him so not getting him.

@Dan I mean Julius just got a really good refine, so as usual it’s completely random and being a free unit has nothing to do with hit.

4 Likes

Hit-and-miss. I could be another Julius, we won’t actually know until we get it.

As to the topic, I only Forma units that I can easily invest in (such as Ashnard) or get really, really, really good skillsets for, like I did on W!Zephiel or H!Myrrh. So it would either be Naesala or a really good gacha unit. That said, I’m not planning on pulling for any of them.

6 Likes

Skipping again

Only got Awakening after this Forma and I’ll finally see the Fates one, which is the one I’ve been waiting for :catdance:

6 Likes

True, Julius did have a pretty amazing refine. Naesalla needs a good one for sure, but it’s a gamble.

3 Likes

Still saving my soul for Marianne. Fingers crossed for her being in the next 3H HoF.

4 Likes

Right, I got a +9 Naesalla. Maybe if I get great skills like trace I’ll keep him.

Fike is my main target as I’ve considered him a potential project for a while now and need a good swordsman outside of W Altina, but unity is a requirement here.

B Micaiah is also tempting but her B skill is what makes her awesome, so I’m not sure I’d go for her unless her A and C skill is exactly top tier.

This is one of the best I’ve seen in a while, personally. Even without skills a free Fike (free-ish, given my plethora of souls) is an exciting prospect

4 Likes

Heh. Summer Leo?

3 Likes

No, just any character I like off the batch in general :catdance:

I like my builds for my Leo’s already and don’t want to change much

4 Likes

I picked none, but I might do Micaiah since she’s spooked me at least 3 times, I use her on my ARD and it saves dew (not that that really matters).

4 Likes

Dont do it Dan, don’t give Roid Ike your soul, you’ve so many good things to live for
Like building Stahl and selling your soul to Satan for some orbs

3 Likes

Haha! Stahl, huh? He pains me when he shows up. Fike needs bigger muscles, and I think I can help with that. He will be the red Incredible Hulk when I am done with him! (…tho he will only be +2…)

2 Likes

Not getting far save on Ilyana last banner gives me more options this time which is nice.

1 Like

Already have Drunk Ike +10 with premium skills so I’m not going to forma him, plus I just used my free soul on Ilyana (one reason why I did was because this batch doesn’t have anyone I’d like to forma, and she had a good set). But I am going to have fun using him in the chambers :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

How do you like Fike? You use him a lot or was he not as impressive as I thought?

I dig him as a character anyway so I’ll still go for him but would love to get your opinion

1 Like

Mainly +10’d him out of simping character love, and he is pretty fun to play around with :fgo_buster:

Double Unity is one hell of a drug

7 Likes

Oh yeah. That is exactly what I am after!

4 Likes

B!Micaiah > Sothe > Naesala are my priorities because 3 is a lot to aim for with the crappy skill rolls you have to deal with

4 Likes

I would love to go for Sothe, however HoF is dumb and doesn’t include the best skills for him (C Duel 4 and disarm trap).

5 Likes