Hall of Form RD . Post thy builds

This round is rather easy with more than 1 carry. Most people probably fin today. My Ike rotting on bench while Mic and Nae slaughtered things. Sothe is helpful… sometimes.

Carry queen

Gona fish for more appropriate B and C for her.

5 Likes

Waiting to see Far Spd/Res Trace, maybe Atk/Spd Catch but the Impact is fine

6 Likes

I’m shocked, I didn’t expect to just get all the skills I wanted for Naesala like that

I don’t care much about the special, I already have Galeforce on him. Atk/Spd Catch would be something to consider but Steady Impact has its own benefits.

F!Ike is finished as well. All I really wanted was Atk/Res unity and a better C skill

B!Micaiah and Sothe

Sothe and B!Micaiah are shaping up pretty nicely as well. I might forma B!Micaiah, she seems like a pretty useful unit to have. I will try to get her Trace, Ruptured Sky and maybe a Rein in the next few days. I kinda lost interest in building Sothe, I think B!Micaiah will be a better addition to my barracks even with zero/low merges.

8 Likes

Currently at chamber 20 cleared

First three rolls were Atk/Def Unity, Chaos Ragnell, and Mayhem Aether but as the HoF went on, he didn’t really roll any good B slots or seals :feh_welp:

The other three… were there

7 Likes

I don’t recall there being other units. Micaiah is queen of the mountain

5 Likes

I wasn’t initially planning on Forma’ing any of them; but when Naesala got Surge Sparrow on the first map, I took that as a sign.

7 Likes

Good soup :feh_navarreculture:

4 Likes

I just realized, is Naesala our first beast unit we’ve gotten in HoF? How do weapons work for him once he has his prf? Beasts don’t have generic weapons after all.

8 Likes

Apparently weapons just stop showing up for him after he gets his prf

5 Likes

I see. I got his prf but that’s it for him so far.

3 Likes

She is queen, she needed no one else.

Would like like a different unity, and maybe a different rein but def/res actually gives her complete buffs (if using within the 4 spaces and yune whispers is used).but with atk/res trace, she’ll probably NOT use yune whispers so menace is probably her best option.

five refreshes. i was gonna work on Sothe but i want micaiah perfect first.
didn’t even need to use the eggplant at all.

5 Likes

How??

I couldn’t wait so I burned through most of my torches already.
I mean I didn’t expect to get a catch skill but come on game, not a single trace or rein skill? The best thing I have is atk/spd solo 4 in the A skill lol.

At this rate I’m never going to use my Forma :catslam:

3 Likes

Didn’t cared about Sothe at first but the dude is starting to grow on me.

3 Likes

Only through chamber 8, got a lot to do still

1 Like

it took me foreverto even start seeing reins on micaiah and of course it was spd/def and atk/def. naturally the only thing that stopped me from getting Ashnard’s forma was spd/def trace vs. atk/def trace. what does Micaiah get easily as pie? atk/def trace (thankfully i got atk restrace first or i would a raged LOL)

sometimes it gets so frustrating the rng choices.

3 Likes

Well I day one’d for once.

What’d I get?

A lot of hot garbage!

The other 2… exist with their starter weapon only.

5 Likes

YES!!!

6 torches and 15 floors to go and I got the perfect menace/unity combo. And since I have 1000 NFU fodder manuals ready, he’ll never ever ever be doubled.

6 Likes

Nice! I got Atk Spd Unity as well, but just can’t find Atk Def or most importantly Atk Res.

I had Atk Def Menace but traded it up for Pulse Smoke… that was a tough decision but since I use him for AR, Pulse Smoke seemed to fit better.

And got a lucky NFU for his B skill (I also had Close Call first, haha)

5 Likes

Want to make an AoE special spiral build with Sothe. Burned all my torches on this lad and naturally got none of the skills I am looking for.

Miccy absolutely carried this HoF. Was looking for an extra merge anyways but this is good enough for now. Will come back if I finish her husbo :arrow_up:

Other two are practically naked.

2 Likes

Just looking for atk/res rein

5 Likes