[Hall of Forms] and update stuff --- mid-Jun/2022

Update is out!
I’m waiting to add more datamine stuff but feel free to discuss Forma, stats, etc. here.

The Forma this time are...

Sara, Ronan, Asbel and Kempf.

Source: https://redd.it/ve4a4i

15 Likes

ooh potential HoF units for the future now going to the start of 2021? :feh_sigurdeyes:

9 Likes

also hoping Elincia gets a good statline :feh_lilithpray:

7 Likes
While I wait for the stats...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Sara is in the [Hall of Forms] asjhdvjadsv.
:sob::pray:t2:

This was well worth the wait, I’m so happy, now I can finally revamp her kit!

Unfortunately Soiree Ishtar is still not here but at least I can save my remaining [Forma Soul] if there’s another tempting option, or Ishtar herself next year hopefully.

9 Likes

lol While i’m happy for those building AMERICA, it’s telling that we didn’t get F!Mareeta this time around cuz of Vital Astra.

10 Likes

That means Spring Inigo forma is possible?
I have no whale eggs
:ak_nervous:

2 Likes

he released March 2021, 3/4 of these Thracia units released January 2021 so not quite there yet

unless they bump it by that time but who knows

4 Likes

:catlie:
Well it’s better that way
I have no whale egg

2 Likes

there’s 6 more HoF rotations until Awakening gets its turn, it’s possible there might be HoF units released after January 2021 before then, and that’s plenty of time to get another forma soul

8 Likes

I told myself I’d sleep early today… but now I need to see Dimitri’s and Claude’s stats, lol.

Edit: One person on Reddit claims to know Claude’s statline, but since they’re not the usual dataminer and no other statlines have been shown, I’m kinda doubting it.

3 Likes

Oh hey! I’m actually awake for a datamine! Just like old times! :catsleep:

4 Likes
9 Likes

Probably

6 Likes

There’s a new pack that gives a Male Byleth [Combat Manual] and 19 [Orbs] for almost $9:

That name is a bit too specific tho, I thought it would be another paid castle skin. :catlie:

8 Likes

Claude has very good stats for a demote :D

4 Likes

Huh, speed condition Desperation bow. Neat!

3 Likes

ayo Elincia spd superboon? :feh_sigurdeyes:

5 Likes

@dimitrisnoodlehair and @TeaTime for Elincia’s and Dimitri’s statlines, here they are!

9 Likes

:feh_faedance:

6 Likes

All the speed based units got speed superboons actually nice

7 Likes