Hall OF Forms II

Part 2 goes!
Those things are weird…

1 Like

I’m pretty sure a mod told you to make just one thread and not multiple ones about the same topic

8 Likes

This is Hall Of Forms II tho, the sequel to the critically acclaimed Hall Of Forms I. It definitely deserves its own thread :ferdbirb:

12 Likes

Silly me :feh_legion:

8 Likes

Useless threads are such a drag, man.

5 Likes

Is this a build showcase? :thinking:
Hall of Forms is a completely separate event.
Unless this is the Celica from the first HoF event from a while ago, in which case you could use your previous thread. :feh_arthurthink:
It’s a nice build though :feh_birbpeek:

4 Likes

I don’t care about your opinions, if I upload many things or not or being trash! I have the same rights as everyone, I can upload what ever I’d like to and that’s All!
And To Someone_Person: Yes, that’s Celica from The first HOF!

You are already a legend good sir/madam/non-binary human being/alien/whatever. Keep 'em coming. :feh_humblecurate:

7 Likes

Uhm… no, you can’t. This forum has its rules and you have to follow them if you want to stay here. If a moderator asked you to do something, you have to follow what they said, not because they are trying to force you to do something you don’t want to, but because this place has rules and we have to respect and follow them.

I apologize if I sounded rude in my first post, I’m just trying to help you. You’re new, you don’t know how this place works, so I’ll gladly give you a hand if I can.

But if you have to be so rude to people who are trying to help you, do whatever you want man, it’s none of my business :feh_lucyshrug:

8 Likes

Let me just post my very first tap battle results, I’m sure people care about that

7 Likes

Listen! 230-2302160_list-of-characters-in-fire-emblem-awakening-fire
I didn’t mean to be rude, Just tried to defend my position!
Actually, it happens with me, more commonly than you think. People Try to help me, but I refuse, because I do things by Myself!
So, I must apologize, Hrafn! The problem is not in you, is in me and I truly understand that rules should be followed!
I Just thought that these were Offensive comments…

1 Like

I’m sir!

Oh well, don’t worry. If you don’t want/need help it’s okay, I’ll just wish you luck :four_leaf_clover:

But don’t be shy and ask away if you need anything

2 Likes

I saw it before you deleted it lol

It’s Da Vinci from Fate Grand Order, if you are interested

2 Likes

I must say, I like it!
Also, my Apologies for deleting it! :persevere:

1 Like

Why the Chrom pic

1 Like

Why not?

I think it’s because of his “listen!” voice line in Awakening, but I’m just as confused as everyone else in this thread.
It made me wonder if we’ll ever get HoF revivals, though. That would be nice for people who would like to buy the units used previously… as long as IS doesn’t strip the useful rewards like in Tap Battle revivals.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t mind being able to give Boey a bunch more premium skills if he gets rerun

Worth the neutral IV too

5 Likes

I thought about the same thing lol but I said nothing 'cause I wasn’t sure

3 Likes