Hall of Forms - July 2021

Haven’t seen a topic yet, so…

From the datamine, we know the units for this month are W! Nino, W! Zephiel, W! Jaffar and S! Ursula. Pretty decent choices, especially for anyone looking for a save tank.

Will you use a forma soul for anyone this month?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

If you are, who are you planning on getting?

• S! Ursula
  • W!Jaffar
  • W! Nino
  • W! Zephiel

0 voters

Even though I’ve already merged and used fruit on Jaffar, if RNG blesses me with far save and one of the fancy fighter skills, I’ll highly consider it. :feh_arthurthink:

7 Likes

I’m not really interested in any of the units for their gameplay and I don’t have a connection to any of them so I’m going to skip this HoF since I don’t really want to grab anyone

8 Likes

Bownoka bout to have more fun in the HoF high floors

10 Likes

Just realized this is a group of three armors and one cav. Big OOF; armors are so awkward in HoF… And then comes Bow Hinoka to ruin your day… Hopefully I can get March on at least one of them to make it less clunky

Not interested in Forma-ing any of them. Sheesh, not a single Forma this year has tempted me to use my free Soul…

14 Likes

I’ll try to make some Save builds for the armors, but still not sure if i’ll use the Forma on them. Prolly wait til the end to decide.

7 Likes

Bownoka continues her reign of terror

10 Likes

Same here, hopefully there’s someone I want in the Sacred Stones HoF

9 Likes

I always wanted to build Ursula to have some more variety on my colorless cavs, so I’m definetely playing this HoF, don’t know if I’ll actually get her though

I only have B!Veronica and B!Lyn as colorless cavs, so expanding to the only other weapon type is cool

6 Likes

Hmm…well, l have a +10 W!Jaffar, but I’ve already used fruits and I don’t use him that much.

Might see what I get, but likely won’t forma.

5 Likes

AYO I just saw Ursula’s art to see what she looks like because I didn’t remember and holy shit what is this special
This looks so good wtf

13 Likes

I mostly want to save my free forma for the awakening HOF, since I have less than 5 useable units and I suffer too much with limited battles, LChrom has been the only good unit. I was tempted on the Thracia and SoV banners but I really need another good unit of awakening, mostly red, Sayri would be a good option.
I can summon for my favorites later.

5 Likes

Wow, I never noticed this probably because I play with animations off

I really like how it looks like she’s emerging from the water/her body is submerged in water like she’s almost swimming in the torrent of water.

12 Likes

And the jellyfish too, very cool art

7 Likes

from the water in water of water

I was just remineded of it.

8 Likes

sorry, the large body of H2O

5 Likes

the only one i don’t have is Ursula but honestly, I don’t know if she’d be worth getting even all decked out because i use Summer Mia all the time and i think she’s really the best horse dagger anyway. we’ll see what happens.

I took Larum + Fae from this so i’d like to recoup a soul back by not claiming anyone this round.

6 Likes

Damn

This pool SUCKS lmao

12 Likes

Yeah, have to agree with you there.

A lot of other units I’d rather see. Jaffar (OG), Erk, Sonia, even Ninian (did we already get her in HOF? We might have)

6 Likes

We got Bride Ninian iirc

5 Likes

I love armors and save skills, so fingers crossed. I will focus on WJaffar and WNino and see if I can get them good Far Save build. None of them are better than my current Saviors (BHector, Henriette and the recent forma WFae), but it’s always nice to have more options. WZephiel is also a contender for Near Save, but that has lower priority.

I don’t like cav units (unless they are EP powerhouses like Dussel), so Ursula will be used as a sacrifice baiter.

5 Likes