Hall of Forms: May 2021 — Genealogy predictions

Come throw in your inputs! Who will we see for next HoF?

Who do you THINK? Who do you WANT?

My guess is a green Julia or Deirdre. Maybe a family outing with Arvis for the grail, and also Ishtar.

Who do I want? Sigurd (but not likely as we saw him next time, unless IS gives us a repeat like in tap battle), Ayra (@TMNT), Seliph (merges!), Arden, Silvia, Dithorba (way too early of course). Honestly not expecting any of them so probably will be a pass, but who knows.

Pics courtesy of @xchan since the Dude has like everybody!

@ShinxDaSphinx No peeking behind the black curtain this time…

12 Likes

From the title, I thought nudes got leaked and we knew.

14 Likes

@TMNT

:eyes:

Hmm I would guess dancer Ishtar but she counts as Thracia so…

OG Ishtar, Lene, Larcei (unless she’s too recent, but then again we had Y!Minerva), and Deirdre would be my guesses

Man a lot of FE4’s units are pretty recent

13 Likes

Lol sorry. I corrected the title, totally my bad.

Don’t I wish!

5 Likes

1! 2! 3! 4! TURTLES!

2 Likes

The last one had Eldigan, Sigurd, Lewyn, and Quan - So they probably won’t be here again.

Who I want: AYRA, Lewyn, Briggid, Shannan, Duo Sigurd, and all of them tbh

———

Since last time was Gen 1 tho, I think Gen 2 with Seliph, Julia, Ishtar, and maybe Julius, Shannan, or Larcei could happen?

But I’d rather just Gen 1

8 Likes

Was Arvis a HoF unit already?

3 Likes

No, just Eldigan, Sigurd, Lewyn, and Quan so far

6 Likes

Probably Shannan, Deirdre, Seliph and… Idk. Ishtar, Llewyn and Ayra just got a refine so it seems too soon, Larcei is too good on her own and too recent. Maybe Lene? It’d be interesting to get another dancer as an option since it’s been a long time.

4 Likes

At the same time, it’s like do I want to defile her with those blue stars?

5 Likes

Heh. Based on your earlier description, I wouldn’t mind Ishtar or Lene AT ALL.

Ayra I think would’ve had a serious shot when her banner was up, since she just got the refine, and giving IS a chance to make $$. We could still see her even tho Gen 1, but we will see. I still think more Gen 1’s are possible for balance (balance as IS sees it).

Green is a tricky spot. If not Julia or Deirdre (HAS to be one of them), then I’d say Ced.

3 Likes

I think a revival banner with the three horseman and the green mage who can just walk along side them is the only way I’ll get my Sigurd.

Eh, blue or yellow stars doesn’t matter that much to me, but I see your point lol

2 Likes

Maybe we’re getting a Gen 2 Genealogy HoF line up since we got a Gen 1 HoF one last time.

Larcei/Shannan, OG!Julia/Ced, Seliph/Ares and Ishtar sounds like a good batch.

But if it is Gen 1…
Ayra or Arvis (or both) would amazing for me.

My Ayra has everything but Distant Counter + Time’s Pulse + NFU (Almost done HM farming) so getting those two skills (or one of them) would help.

Same with Arvis

4 Likes

I really hope either Ayra or Arvis are in the next HoF then!

3 Likes

Well I’d also need to spend trait fruit then too, but the merge would be really nice

Idk what I’d give her tho besides a merge since I’ve pretty much decked her out in all the fodder she could want :fgo_shutenthink:

3 Likes

Wait… Is Phina geneology?

2 Likes

Oh btw did we get confirmation that GotHW is the next HoF?

I was worried it’d be Mystery of the Emblem since PoR & RD got two HoFs last year

2 Likes

She’s New Mystery of the Emblem

5 Likes

Oh right. It’s like you know me lol. My last Ayra made her +1 and was +Spd.

Eh, all she has is DC tho, no good B or C skills so I would probably run her neutral for a while and give her fruit eventually, especially if I got a spurn or TP or something.

What fodder are you missing on her? If not Spurn then NFU would be killer

2 Likes

Honestly I go by the sequence in the catalogue of hero’s page, and it hasn’t been wrong (save for when they started with Alm before Heroes when it first came out). So I am pretty confident. But nothing with IS is guaranteed

2 Likes