Hall of Forms - PoR (actuals expected)

PoR announcement should be coming next update! I can’t get too excited personally as I’m not seeing anyone that I would really need. Bike is +10, don’t really care about his mercenaries (besides they used some of them last time), Rolf has been overshadowed pretty hard now, and so on.

I wouldn’t mind:

• Elincia
  • Petrine
  • Ashnard

I can’t help but wonder if we will get a Nephenee and Mia? Please not a bridal fest.

PS will we finally get beasts for RD the following month??

Per Chan-man

6 Likes

imagine us getting anyone who isn’t a seasonal

Hoping for H!Ilyana, personally.

14 Likes

Lately they’ve been selecting seasonals on HoF so I don’t have many expectations tbh…

I would like Caineghis or Ike tho

11 Likes

Yep. They were horrible last time this year with seasonals, and right when I thought they were getting better they started up again.

That’s why I fear 3 brides and dancer Nephy.

12 Likes

Hopefully not seasonal

5 Likes

Our seasonal options are:
N!Zihark
Dancer Nephenee
B!Tanith
B!Sigrun
H!Rolf
W!Sephiran
V!Titania
and B!Sanaki (if she didn’t get run before, idr)

Those not mentioned are the ones from last year (V!Greil, V!Mist, V!Soren, V!Ike)

9 Likes

Zihark would be awesome. I doubt W Sephrim but he is the only other I’d be on board with. Thanks for the list

7 Likes

H!Ilyana and N!Zihark are my most wanted ones. Though maybe not N!Zihark since he’s a bit recent compared to the others.

I feel Dancer Nephenee will make her way here since S!Ursula was a limited manual and in HoF before.

Grail unit could be Black Knight or Ashnard (Petrine feels too early but she could work) or H!Rolf or V!Titania.

6 Likes

I’ve made my mind with the possibility of 3 brides and one extra and I sleep better since then. BUT my biggest dream is BK in order to save some grails.

8 Likes

She was not. Here’s a list of the past Forma events/units:

And souls weren’t a thing until 4, so I’m genuinely hoping they circle around at least once in the future. I’d really like to get another shot at adrift F! :corn:

8 Likes

Any armor unit would be my pick. WSephiran, HIlyana, BK, Zelgius, etc. The ranged ones would be better, but I don’t really expect them.

3 Likes

Didn’t the person who did the datamines quit because he got harassed? Since the HoF isn’t until the 22nd, it may be a while before we actually find out who the Formas are… Unless the dataminer came back or someone else took over.

Anyway, I predict yet another batch of uninteresting, boring ass units that I’ll have no desire to Soul.

5 Likes
  1. I know there are other data miners, but idk their skill and proficiency let alone who does it

2. it should definitely be on this one because we are 5 days out from next HoF

3. sadly I predict the same, I can’t get excited about the prospects here. We will see.

4 Likes

Free far save for my H.Ilyana plz is

3 Likes

Imagine they would put Gatrie in…

But he is too early I guess and IS does like to do seasonal formas lately, duos and harmonics excluded.

W Sephiran would be also nice but I doubt that, so even with all my Tellius bias or just because of that, I’m probably not too excited about this one just because I have the most of them.

5 Likes

Hmm we’ll update is out, just gotta see if it will be datamined

2 Likes

I’m kinda happy. I might go for Ashnard and Ilyana

9 Likes

Thanks for the share. Ashnard is tempting

6 Likes

I half expected Bike

2 Likes

This one’s looking like a pass unfortunately. Sanaki would have been considered had B!Mici not just gotten her refine. Ashnard has an interesting prf, but if I hadn’t started him as a Grail project beforehand, this isn’t changing my mind. Ilyana is an Armored unit so insta pass. And Nephenee has competition, both as a Dancer and an Infantry Bow so I can’t see her getting much use.

4 Likes