Hall of forms posting

Got my Res tank for this one… Dragon’s might still give him a little trouble… or at least Blue ones will

1 Like

Can’t get garbage if I haven’t played it yet :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

I need to though

3 Likes

Hoping to get Mystic boost for Quan to try it with the lance (why’d they have to show up together :feh_sharenacry:). Want dark Mysiltainn on Eldigan for obvious reasons. Same with Lewyn and Forsetti.

Also I gotta say that I still don’t like the stamina system of this mode. The fact of the matter is that there is a hard limit to how much you can play this mode. I don’t like that. I’d rather it use regular stamina so I can grind it out like other modes.

2 Likes

Lewyn’s basically done. I want to give Eldigan a DC-Vantage build. Dunno what i’m doing with Sigurd. Quan’s pretty much dropped for a total support build.

I got Forsetti on the FIRST battle! ;)

3 Likes

Biggest gripe? Having us use two of the same weapon-movement type. :feh_disgusting:

Eldigan got a merge because I got a bad selection of skills. One of them’s a tactic which can only affect Lewyn!

2 Likes

It can actually effect noone as long as you dont meet the requerment of having only two units with the same movetype.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

How? How could you even get him that high level on day one.

Lewyn is literally carrying the entire team. I’ll either have to give my other units Reposition or just go to the lower difficulties to get some levels.

Unless I’m misunderstanding, if you have 3 cavaliers on a team with Atk, Spd, and Res Tactic, then all of those buffs will go straight to the non cavalier on the team.

Tactic skills says that it grants the buff to the ally if the number of that ally’s movement type doesn’t exceed two, not that it only grants buffs if you don’t exceed two of any movement type.

1 Like

Yeah that’s how tactics work.

Indeed. If Lewyn gets the skill, then it’s definitely useless.

1 Like

Update: Lewyn and Eldigan finally get their prfs. Eldigan also got A/D Brazen (goes well with +eff refine for him).

2 Likes

Lewyn calm down with that premium fodder dude! People like Quan are out here stuck with Bracing Stance. All 4 have their prfs, in Eldigan’s case it’s Dark Mystletainn.

3 Likes

Nice. My Eldigan got Dark Mystletainn instead of the refinable Mystletainn. Wouldn’t be too big a deal except he doesn’t have a special. Pls don’t be Dark Excalibur Merric last time for me, he got the weapon immediately but never got a good special…

2 Likes

I’m getting pretty unlucky with my Lewyn

I did get Forseti …however

The game then suggested Windsweep. Very counterproductive with Forseti… All the other skills were pretty bad too. Then after the next battle it suggested Hardy Bearing, it’s like the game is trying to trap me into disabling my Forseti. PLEASE game just give me one skill that works with Forseti.

3 Likes

I almost gave him windsweep but then remembered how it wouldn’t work well with Forsetti.

2 Likes

My Quan also got wind sweep, which would be good with L&D, but I chose against it. I somewhat regret it.

2 Likes