Hall of Forms: should I keep Fir?

Here she is, couldn’t get any speed but with NFU in her weapon, she makes a good armor buster. What’s your thoughts? (I have 6 forma, tend to be stingy using them, but don’t mind if it’s for a good unit or their niche)

3 Likes

I know smokes are niche, but I accept that for the right circumstances. I could’ve got more milage out of a rein, I am aware. Still, want to know your thoughts given her extra defenses

Thanks

2 Likes

I think it works well enough. Some Def to survive the single hit she’ll receive from the defending armor, and then smoke 4 DR afterwards to survive til the next turn.

If you don’t have any manuals or an OG copy of her though, I probably wouldn’t forma her. She’s a fairly old unit so even with the armor effectiveness and nfu in her weapon, she’s still got an uphill fight to take out any near saves.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’d be relying on future refine also. Fortunately they gave us a manual some time ago, but no other copies. Still, +1 ain’t bad. I’ll probably wait until next HoF units and then, if they suck as I expect, I’ll use a soup on Fir. Already did Guiny so don’t wanna get too crazy here.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s very well worth a forma.
Being the armor buster that she intends to be, there’s a point in which investing too much in spd is not that useful.

Blade session SS already makes up for the spd she needs really, so A/D catch + A/D near trace is a solid combo in my eyes. I myself was hesitant between S/D near trace and A/D near trace. And if you really wish to go for that PP build, Windsweep + Blade Seassion SS is all she really needs.

Spd smoke 4 has it’s uses in a mixed phase build, again, with armors in mind. Specially considering there are armors that excel at EP and are increadibly weak and easier to take on their PP. In the same line of thinking A/S solo SS (and even A/D or S/D solo SS) is great for a mixed phase build.

2 Likes

I’d back getting her. She is a very good unit and with the Null-F in her weapon, she can run Windsweep to safely initiate on all melee apart from dragons which would let her get her Spd Smoke dodge and use her Def Catch to do some enemy phase work.

Plus she is gorgeous. I adore the magician look she started, far preferred over the Playboy bunny look.

2 Likes

Thanks again guys. I’m leaning heavier on getting her now with your advice. I think the only thing that will stop me is if next banner has multiple incredible units.

Also, Roy’s game is my weakest team for limited battles, so her and the new Guiny will help a ton.

2 Likes