Halloween event: starters in disguise

Pikachu in a Mimikyu costume? Man, just like it was not bad already, it’s gonna be even worse now that it’s made fun of by Pikachu… Poor Mimikyu…

1 Like

I have the feeling fat bottomed raichu won’t fit in that dress…

2 Likes

The costume starters and Pikachu cannot evolve.

Really? But the hats Pikachus can evolve, where is the logic??? Wouldn’t Charizard with a Cubone costume be awesome???

1 Like

It would but these costumes are more than a hat. They’re more like those hooded cloaks so you have to reshape each costume for each evolution.

The last hatted pikachu couldn’t evolve eithrt

Same thing for the hats, although I suppose it was easier to reshape just an ear of Raichu…

1 Like

I’m just glad I can finally mass transfer them. I’ve came to loathe pikachu bcuz of these special edition filling up my bag

1 Like

I got my gold Pikachu medal during this event, finally, and I’ve long had a perfect Raichu so…no offense little guy, but I’ll probably never catch another one again.

1 Like

This is the story of how Niantic made Pikachu a pokémon that players hate.

That’s just because it has a catch rate comparable to high tier evolutions. A 700CP Pikachu has around the same catch rate as a 2600CP Excadrill.

Make its catch rate 90% alongside other starters and you might not hate them that much.

2 Likes

I think Bulbasaur is much harder to catch then Pikachu… I think everybody has a pokemon that he thinks is harder to catch then all the other pokemon

I think it’s mostly the non mass transfer thing