Halloween Rolf: My next grail project

I finally got enough grails to +10 him!

Now it’s time to build him up. Since I’m not a big fan of his Fury effect on his bow, I thought about to build him up this way.

This build is made from the FEH unit builder so far so no skills are wasted at the moment. ^^

My thoughts on the skills:

• I have some copies of Faye left so I would finally find a use for her.
  • I just like Repo. :stuck_out_tongue:
  • On his Special I think I either put in Luna or Moonbow.
  • For the A Slot I have a second B Celica left so I would fodder her into him. Since he already has a very good Spd but lacks in Atk I want to push it as much as possible.
  • Lull Spd/Def 3 s the only one I’m missing so far and would put in Chill Spd until I get my hands into another Claude. Yeah I’m going for NY Lethe at the moment but no, she isn’t a fodder option until I got a twelfth copy of her.
  • Even Atk Wave instead of his Spd Wave is for the same reason like on the A skill
  • Wanted to put Swift Sparrow on the S skill first but since I already need this one I thought at least pushing his Spd here isn’t a bad idea either.

What do you think? Could this work?

6 Likes

Id say It would. He is very good bow cav.

also, its rolf. Rolf is honestly my favorite archer from por. Im just waiting on boyd now

2 Likes

Maybe try to go for some Fishie Bow fodder for Desperation bow?

1 Like

Very nice speedy lad! He can try all kinds of builds but this is particularly good, the bow of course can be changed depending on your situation though.

1 Like

@supersoren

I agree with Rolf. :grinning: I also hope we get Boyd in the next Tellius wave, him and Zihark. I just fear he will be five star locked since we got some demoted and good Axe infantries now with Echidna and Ross.

@Krazytre @shin.sen

I will consider to give him a different bow, but for the next Mjolnir Strike it should also go well with firesweep. ^^

2 Likes