Hannukah Heroes leak

First banner unit, Wrys from Shadow Fox And The Grab Range Of Light along with his most trusted ally and another requested character, Shrek

He’s the duo hero of this banner.
Second banner unit, Rudolf from the Fire Emblem Echoes game

dammit, i just realized i couldve had brigand boss fill the third banner spot
Third banner unit, to promote Fire Hero:Origin

Fourth banner unit, Surtr

And finally, the Tempest Trials unit, Gordin

These images were made with varying levels of quality, and I don’t know why Surtr, Wrys, and DIO’s arts aren’t transparent

The World: Grants Spd -2. Unit performs automatic follow-up attack before foe attacks. Skill triggers even if foe initiates.
Time Stop: 6 CD. After combat, unit can move again. Grants [Stopped Time].
[Stopped Time]: If unit initiates combat, foe cannot counterattack.

Mortem Candle: If unit initiates combat, unit can attack twice. - 1 Special Cooldown.
Infinity:5 CD. Turns unit damage output into . Opponent cannot survive. I asked what this was, and @Intelligent_Systems said it was a prf special for all of Wrys’ future alts. They were mainly considering it for a mythic alt. yes, this is a prequel to my mythic wrys thread
VF4: If enemy initiates combat, unit attacks twice and foe cannot attack twice. Has the usual cooldown effect, of course.

Literal Tree: If unit’s HP > 75% and unit can naturally attack twice, unit attacks twice before foe’s first attack.

Wintery Sinmara: If unit initiates combat, unit can attack twice.
Also, all these unit’s titles are JoJo references, with the exemption of Gordin.

So many premium skills on a free unit is wild. But of course, as compensation, he has no normal skills. His art is glitched, floating in midair with white random blots, but IS will sort it out later. Why is he a dagger, you ask? Look at his art again, he has a dagger. Though it’s kinda hard to see with the UI blocking the way.

29 Likes

this post is pretty hot ngl

17 Likes

giphy%20(10)

18 Likes

ok boomer

9 Likes

sees Wrys

GWN1QV6

12 Likes

Imagine being so pathetic that you’re liking your own post of a RP acc and even commenting on it.

8 Likes

shut up, only like 3 people know this is me

9 Likes

oh%20jesus

My reaction

6 Likes

Also, Wrys and Shrek’s duo ability is to delete any boomer units within 3 collums centered on unit by loudly yelling “ok boomer”

6 Likes

Incredible

3 Likes

yOu CaNt SaY tHaT wOrD! iT’s A sLuR nOw!

4 Likes

are%20you%20serious

14 Likes

you’re right maybe it’s 4

3 Likes

5 now

2 Likes

Pretty sure everyone knows it’s you

1 Like

Well, it did get revealed after all.
Though I already suspected that Intern-kun was him.

2 Likes

Interesting maneuver. :catroll:

1 Like

Great I was trying to save for Thrasir and you drop this juicy banner?

Come on Intern-kun.

6 Likes

I won’t be featuring on this banner? Pity.

6 Likes

Well who else is that obsessed with Wrys?