Happy birthday, Lucina! (2021 edition)

I hope that Brave Lucina gets a Resplendent version.

11 Likes

Oh god… Please, don’t give IS some sick ideas LOL

6 Likes

Well, we already have Brave Ike, it’ll be a matter of time before Lucina gets the skin for her Brave alt. :fgo_ishtarpuppyeyes:

I personally would love to see the artwork she’ll get, the stats will give her a little boost but nothing that’ll be game breaking or sumn. :feh_legion_miso:

5 Likes

Also, more fan #art. :feh_ilovelucy:

:arrow_up: Drawn by: @47E_0221 (Twitter)

7 Likes

Bias.

Nifil B!Lucina, pls IS :feh_ardenwoke:

4 Likes

I swear I thought it was you when I read the title

6 Likes

Amazing thread! This makes me very happy indeed as someone who holds Lucina very close to their chest.

6 Likes

No but I can do a “Lucina is the strongest unit in the game” thread later

8 Likes

I would love to see it if you make it. :feh_ilovelucy:

6 Likes

Happy birthday to my favorite FE girl. I probably wouldn’t be playing FEH today if I didn’t draw her as my first 5* when the game first launched. Love her appearances and gameplay (mostly) in Awakening, Warriors, FEH (not the resplendent though, she deserves better) and Smash (I’d gladly send a giant Ridley to space any day for her).

I’m on board for resplendent brave Lucina as long as the art is good. Everyone deserves a shot at her amazing support even if it has a bit of an entry fee these days.

4 Likes

Cheating on Ayra this early on, what would she say if she read that? :feh_ayrastress:

7 Likes

She’d probably say “Pitiful” and proceed to crit me

10 Likes

8 Likes

psst. Hey af. Add my name to the post plz and thank.

Though i am feeling like a fake fan right now since i forgot today was her birthday. Anyway…

Happy birthday to the best character in the franchise and one of the best characters in gaming! yeah i went there

Reminds me of the b-day post i made 2 years ago. Yours is way more modest though. though mine had cake so who’s is really better hmm?

5 Likes

Excellent thread as always.

I replayed Awakening recently, and I remembered how much I really like Lucina. She strikes the perfect balance between strong and powerful and fragile and vulnerable, dancing on the edge of a sword. She’s an awesome character, and powerfully driven, but any time Grima comes close to being resurrected in the story she almost breaks down. The game does an amazing job of having her feel like a powerful and in control character, while still being vulnerable and needing her allies.

Not my favorite character, but definitely up there in terms of memorable characters.

6 Likes

Wdym, we were celebrating, the cake is served near the end of the party. Anyway, here ya go. :feh_nino:

Also, I knew I was forgetting someone but I wasn’t sure who. :feh_ohgod: Sorry, that just happens when I don’t see an user as often as before but I’m glad the li’l appreciation post was your liking.
As you saw, I added you to the list, ya welcome. :feh_ilovelucy:

6 Likes

Dang, that cake actually looks really good…

4 Likes

:feh_faewow:

That looks amazing

4 Likes

I know! I’m drooling for a chocolate cake already. :fgo_gudako:
Really though, my fav flavor by far, but I don’t get to eat really often, specially nowadays due to the pandemic, since we all tend to make less parties, hopefully this all ends quicker.
:feh_silquedisappoint:

5 Likes