Happy Birthday Miss Ryougi: Kara no Kyoukai Roll Thread

A very Happy birthday (Feb 17) to the owners of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, Ryougi Shiki! :birthday:

To celebrate her birthday, I’m sharing some Shiki related content eg artworks, videos, movie stuff etc I’ve handpicked and collected in this thread.
Plus as Kara no Kyoukai Rerun should be starting soon enough, I hope this can be utilized as a roll thread too.
I wish that others will also share any type of Shiki related content, any fun experience or stories they had regarding anything, game, the movies, etc and ultimately their gacha rolls.
Let us all get blessing for our rolls by wishing her a happy birthday :smiley:

21 Likes

12 Likes

9 Likes

F/GO Arcade: Both the assasin and saber versions are available as servants in arcade
PV:

Void Shiki’s noble phantasm though, look at that beautiful sword shine, her eyes, her yukata

4 Likes

Videos

If you’re interested in watching the movies, I feel these two videos (fight sequences) might interest you to watch it

(that famous OST, the fight sequnece which accompnied it)

(Shiki vs Dokoda xD)

Drawing
This is a beautiful 5 min video of drawing of her 2nd ascension

Voiced valentince scenes

Kara no Kyoukai PV
Contains CM clips, NPs

Behind the scenes of CM

3 Likes

Lastly before you go onwards to scroll the thread, here’s some music to accompany yourself

4 Likes

:feh_jaffarstare:

1 Like

Happy B-day Shiki.
Also great promo but there’s still over a day until the rerun starts :grin:
Almost forgot to give out a present :fgo_rinlaugh:

4 Likes

Use that time before rerun gets announced to get the birthday blessings :p
Would have made a separate celebration thread if it wasn’t supposed to start on 18th.
I’m just hoping to collect more Shiki stuff by having this thread more active :sweat_smile:
It’ll be lame if it gets delays though

I don’t have much of that but I’ve bookmarked this, I’ll come back to loot the fan art later :fgo_buster:

4 Likes

Hey I wanted to create the KnK roll thread! Well it was my intention… but I am too lazy to make an intro.

Will you roll for shiki?

11 Likes

Haha, I knew there might be others who could post this so I was collecting all the stuff I had favorited and preparing draft to get ahead :p

Will definitely roll, but I didn’t dedicate myself enough to save quartz. Doubt I’ll get her, it’s a shame honestly :pensive:

6 Likes

@ColourSpectrum caught with a “not so fast”

i roll for fujinon. i has shiki already.

6 Likes

I think I have enough for NP2 but there can always be surprises, hopefully pleasant ones on this banner.

3 Likes

No I will roll for 2 copies of shiki on the day of my birthday (february 25th).

12 Likes

i wish you phenomenal luck on that day.

3 Likes

Thanks. Hopefully she will go easy on me this time :fgo_illya:

8 Likes

also,
200_Asagami Fujino_2
^^^this the only reason i’m rolling for fujinon. might even just keep her at level 40 lol

9 Likes

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: I believe in you!

3 Likes

Oh this is nice, Saber Shiki is an amazing saber. Quite a few people should roll for her as I only ever see a few people on my list with her. My luck isn’t strong enough to hope for an SSR, I will be content with getting a copy of Fujinon. But if Void Shiki came my way, well I’d certainly be speechless.

4 Likes