Happy Birthday Shiki Ryougi 2022! :fgo_shikideletethis: 🎂

Shiki Ryougi is the main protagonist of Kara No Kyoukai: The Garden of Sinners Light Novels and Movie Adaptations, making her the OG Typemoon Protagonist before Tsukihime and Fate were a thing. She is the prototype to Shiki from Tsukihime.

Possessing the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, that allows her to see the Death of all things and being connected to the ROOT since birth she remains to this day one of the strongest human characters of the greater Nasuverse.

However, she was later noted to be the second strongest being in the Nasuverse when not including Servants, under Arcueid Brunestud and above Primordial Demons.

Highly recommend the Movie series by Ufotable and the Light Novels if you wanna know more. But for a quick glance: Link to her Page on the Typemoon Wiki

In Fgo we of course know her as her Saber and Assassin servant forms, both of whom are excellent.

:fgo_shikideletethis:

All of this is to say,

She’s the OG Best Typemoon Girl

No don’t @me

:cat:

And today, the 17th of February (the clock’s already turned over in Mifune you see) marks her Birthday, so I wanted to give my favourite female character in all of Nasuverse a thread to celebrate!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIKI!

:fgo_gaooo:

:partying_face:

Official Ufotable art for the occassion

Source

Source

Source

Many happy returns of the day My Stabby Knify Queen!

Source

Source

Source

We’re probably gonna see more great art posted as the day wears on, but here’s an early few. :fgo_jeannyes:

Keep on the Stabby Knify My Lady! Yet another year for us Shiki stans to celebrate!

:cake:

Source

Feel free to post more Shiki (or KnK) art/discussions/love/appreciation here to celebrate this day!

:fgo_voyagersmile:

23 Likes

@Deadsocialskills

Touko > Shiki :fgo_gudako:

But Shiki is awesome, too. :fgo_gudao:

Happy birthday, Shiki! :fgo_shikideletethis:

8 Likes

Cute thread, nicely done! :fgo_daishouri:
Stabby knify :catknife: :fgo_dismember: :fgo_shikideletethis:

5 Likes

:fgo_shiki_cat:
Happy birthday Miss Stabby Knifey :fgo_shikideletethis:

5 Likes

I love Touko, but Shiki’s Shiki to me.

That said, I can’t stabby knify a fellow Touko stan, so I suppose I’ll have to accept this.

:fgo_shutenthink:

6 Likes

Thank you!

:fgo_jeannyes:

:fgo_jackpeek:

4 Likes

:feh_ceciliaculture:

3 Likes

A tribute to her has been made :fgo_holmescultured:

3 Likes

@Mysty Today’s a good excuse to finish binging KnK!

7 Likes

I second this!

4 Likes

Got four left and a tot that’s becoming increasingly resistant to naps… Probably can’t marathon a finish

:fgo_seibathink: or was that 5 left…

7 Likes

:fgo_jeannu:

Are you on Movie 6: Oblivion Recorder now?

6 Likes

You’re still on the 16th of Feb, you have time till her B’day finishes.

:fgo_pancakeslmao:

3 Likes

I haven’t moved on from trippy spiral mansion one yet, so probably

3 Likes

If you finish movies 6 and 7 today and tomorrow, respectively, you’ll have finished all the mainline movies. And hey, the numbers even line up with the dates! It’s a sign! :fgo_meltbirb:

5 Likes

Well it decided to snow today so I’m not going anywhere, so pray for a proper tot nap…

4 Likes

I shall send your my prayers for a napping toddler.

:fgo_meltbirb:

4 Likes

I approve.

it’s still the 16th for me too but Happy birthday to the one who got me into the Nasuverse, anime, and the bigger novel world as a whole.

67584982_p0_master1200

Source

12 Likes

Truly an occasion to celebrate!

:fgo_meltbirb:

5 Likes

2 Shikis are enough, you can’t do this GBro. I’m gonna get insane from 3 Shikis :fgo_insane: :fgo_medealove:

4 Likes