Hard decisions are always the worst decisions (But now introducing another +10)

Tempted to just say F it and try for her final 2 merges now and get it over with, but I could also just wait until she’s in the 4* special’s list (which she should be in it this year if im not mistaken) since Green is usually my highest polling color but wait a lot longer to get her final 2 merges because IS puts like every unit I want as a damn Green unit

Also can we just get the Valors as seal’s IS… I’ve still yet to summon SA.Tiki, and grinding SP when it’s not 2X SP is slow af

9 Likes

Yep I know your pain Dozla has yet to learn a ton of skills and Tethys helps but I wished the weekends gave more than 2xSP, but I also need lance valor for other units.
For your Edelgard remember that Lex has axe valor just saying.
I just need to wait for a FB + 5xSP event to grind like crazy.

5 Likes

He has Axe exp…

SA.Tiki is the only Axe Valor unit

4 Likes

Oh I thought the skills that had the weapon on it were the ones that boosted SP and exp.
I forgot they were divided in those that give exp and those that give SP.
Well the anniversary is close hopefully they give a week of 5xSP.

3 Likes

They usually do, but I don’t need it for her anymore now

4 Likes

Even if she gets in the 4* special pool, it’s still gonna be a real long time to get those last two merges.

I would say if you can to do it this banner, but IDK what your orb stash/wallet is like

4 Likes

I mean that depends on what rng says

Literally never tried to summon a single copy of her in my entire time play the game, and yet since she was put into the 4* special I polled 8 copies of her, with the 8th copy actually coming from this very banner

4 Likes

True, that is why my Ike is at +8, but also keep in mind that’s over like 5 years of playing.

5 Likes

Just summoned another unit that I only went for a single copy of since his release but keeps showing up from 4☆ special’s

And now they both are +9

Think I’ll hold off until last day to try for the last merge of Edelgard now

9 Likes

Looks like rng was on my side, had 4 orb’s, did my RD run for an orb yolo summoned

@seiken 4 down, 1 more to go

Don’t look at that seal, it’s their after switching Mystic Boost off of her

10 Likes

Think I’ll finish OG when her refine comes out :catclap:

8 Likes

Hopefully it’s soon

6 Likes

Look, RNG was on you side which means that I was completely right about my advice.

Yep, no way this could have gone horribly wrong.

3 Likes

Well I mean… could have been a repeat of Thorr… it is RNG we are talking about here

3 Likes

That…was the joke, yes

That honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they decide to never do that. I.S. is very inconsistent. :upside_down_face:

Meanwhile, I’m waiting for the last Valor skill to appear, which is C.Tome Valor, but eh, very few units are that class type so I don’t expect it soon.

1 Like

Yah I know, I just like to bring it up all the time cuz that rng royally fucked me hard