Hard ninja game mode

Is it just me, or is this ninja killing game mode becoming harder and harder? I used 3 attempts, and I want to wait for a F2P guide because I don’t see a way to beat it.

I have a L!chrom, L!lucina+7, L!ephraim, L!eirika, flying Olivia, cherche, Myrhh+2, and a fully built donnel.

1 Like

Well the enemies scale with what tier you’re in

2 Likes

I’m in tier 17.

2 Likes

Well… doesn’t really matter much, because the maps are getting harder as long as you’re climbing, that’s simply how the game works. So as long as you never dropped a tier, it’s always getting harder

1 Like

I managed with +3 L!Ephraim, +3 L!Lucina, +10 Cherche and regular Ruby Sword Olivia. I went all out with Ephraim and Cherche on the left side to get the Veil and Boots and managed to get Cherche to the fast ninja on the right before he left, but I used WoM on Olivia and used Ephraim as beacon.

2 Likes

Once you get past tier 12 or so, that stats on these foes just get ridiculous. You have LChrom and LLucina so those are probably your best bets.

3 Likes

The higher tier you are the higher the stats. I’ve been using a F2P guide(Because screw ALL that this gamemode is) and I actually had to give DF to a unit because they were just shy of picking up the KO when in the F2P guide it was enough.

4 Likes

It seems PM1 figured out a solution with Aversa, Cherche, Olivia and Valter, from what I saw on Twitter. Also an alternative with 4* Walhart instead of Cherche.

3 Likes

Yeah, this gamemode is ridiculous. I’m in tier 11 and already stopped caring as I don’t have many merged super mobile units lying around to score high in this. The concept of this mode is fun but overbuffed enemies are not.