Olivia & Soleil: Sisterly Duo
Gatrie & Sylvain: Skirt-Chasing Pair
Chrom and Marth: Past and Future
Minerva & Jill: Fighting for Justice
Lissa & Flayn: Delicate Pair

10 Likes

Anna and Anna: Anna

19 Likes

Olivia & Soleil is just going to make me more into a whale…

Thankfully while both characters are popular I don’t think they’d ever do that unless they’re really running out of ideas.

5 Likes

I know that this is annoying but like, aside from removing gods from the top of the power structure of the land, Edelgard and Alm…kinda supported separated different things?

1 Like

I don’t know if that’s true. They were looking at different scales (Alm was looking very micro scale, to improve the lives of those he knew, while Edel was looking very macro, at improving many lives), but I think the goal of both was similar. Alm only sort of got roped into the whole god killing thing, while it was Edel’s primary motivation.

3 Likes

Well if I remember correctly, Alm wanted Valentia to be ruled based on own efforts (check his legendary alt), while Edie saw that the people are misled by the Church’s teachings.

2 Likes

Anyway, back on topic (and not cheating by using FE 4/5 or 6/7)

Karel and Felix: Sword above all
Hartmut and Heim: Heroes of Legend
Marcus and Frederik: Devoted retainers
Lyn and Ayra: Nomadic swordwomen (Isaac isn’t nomadic I think, but it is dessert with a similar vibe to Sacae)
Idunn and Hegemon Edel: Redeemed from Ruin
Roy and Seliph: Father’s Triumph (both Roy and Seliph finish what their fathers start)
Volke and Jaffar: Lethality

Holy shit most of these are actually really good.

2 Likes

Felix: Teach me how to be a demon like you…

1 Like

The Lyn/Ayra, Idunn/Edel, and Volke/Jaffar are my favorite I think.

The first could also be Karel/Shannan

1 Like

Minerva and Chereche: Wait you named a Wyvern after me? Why is Marth remembered as the Hero King but I’m a literal wyvern!?

3 Likes

I was on crack making these
Morgan/Kana: Future Face
Nah/Nils: Smartness in a box
Soren/Linhardt: Study partners
Lewyn/Pent: Mage Father duo

4 Likes

Works surprisingly well. Where are both of them when their children need them? (At least Pent isn’t actively a dick to his kids).

3 Likes

Maybe there will be a new duo for Valentines instead of death dad
Irresponsible dads
:feh_flaynfire:

1 Like

Y’know on second glance, you’re right. (I probably could’ve phrased that better) It’s just compared Edel, who also wanted to tear down the nobility, Alm kinda…still benefited from his privileges during the war and didn’t really change much afterwards. He still became king. (He was a WAY better king than the previous 2 but he was still a king and nobility still existed.)

1 Like

Greil and Jeralt…

7 Likes

Hector and Sigurd

Nomadic really means “non-settlers” (like the IRL nomads that roamed the steppe) so given how broken the kingdom became I’d say it still counts.

…Also yum~ dessert

3 Likes

oops. Anyway, I don’t think they travel around, which is why I didn’t say nomadic. The terrain is desert, but there are forts and it seems like permanent residence.

Are…are we even capable of handling such chadness in FEH? Such an absolute display of Sigma Male virility?

This is the M/M pair will break SO many wallets.

5 Likes

Oh god, if they do a Edelgard Alm Harmonic my orbs are so dead.

1 Like