Have i ever told you guys the Legend of the Magical 5 Orb Pull?

No? Well basically its about a summoner who was at their luckiest when they only had 5 orbs. Not only would they get a 5*, but it would be the unit exact unit they wanted with at least decent iv’s. These days, upon entering the summonhenge with 5 orbs and choosing a stone, one must close their eyes and pray to that summoner, and they’ll get who they desire…

I decided to try my hand at this practice to see if such a legend were truth or myth.

Is the legend true?

:feh_lucyshrug: idk you decide

(For real though i’m so happy i finally have her it felt like it would never happen but it did)

The telling of this tale was brought to you by Tired Scarlet, who really needs to sleep, but can’t.

22 Likes

This is deep lore right there (and they say heroes story is bad)

9 Likes

Congrats :feh_nino:

I haven’t experienced this myth since like… November so… I dunno about how real the myth is.

But if it worked for you that’s great :feh_nini:

3 Likes

Well, lets see if the Legends are true then

Update:

Guess I didn’t pray enough :joy:

16 Likes

I know about this legend, I myself use the power of the mighty last five orbs a lot of times - and it does work sometimes. Yolo pulls are stronger than dedicated summoning sessions.

Half of my roster is yolo pulls.

9 Likes

My first Echidna was summoned by this Arcane magic, and she was -hp +atk i considered good iv of course

2 Likes

Kids, don’t try this at home

9 Likes

No this myth is false! I had 6 orbs left and summoned another Bramimond! The amount is incorrect!

Also don’t pray to the summoner, pray to Sothis! :feh_sothishook:

Congrats btw

3 Likes

You should’ve…

d0c

“PICKED A GOD AND PRAYED HARDER!”

7 Likes

There’s more to the ritual. I would assume, you have to be in pain, you must know hate and have looked upon the delete data button with resolution, but called it cowardice, not release. You must truly truly give up in your heart and yet summon anyway with regret spilling over (the final result might have to be a 0 balance to work). And finally If all things are aligned and the chaotic trickster gods turn a blind eye to your mindless trudge to the abyss, disgusted by your weakened, flailing, prostrated half-corpse…

At least that was how I heard it.

6 Likes

Relatable.

Also while I’m here can I see the full image of your profile picture? It looks really cute

Congratulations though. :feh_popcorrin:

3 Likes

I would try something like this, but my mind tells me that it’s never worth the risk & the probability is too low :feh_legion:
Which is the right choice to make statistically, but maybe some nice chaotic random summons would be nice :feh_birbpeek:

5 Likes
Sure!

Shana herself is the definition of cute.
6 Likes