Hear me out... a young banner, but

…its all veteran characters. Instead of being literal babies going into war, it’s all of the old mentor characters in their prime

young jagen, young gunter, young marcus, young dagdar, all in their prime. around 18 to 20, like many other units and lords.

first of all, it would make sense that despite the loss of experience/wisdom in combat, younger bodies would be stronger, therefore having better stats. so it wouldnt be as stupid as caeda slapping you with wet noodle arm for a 276 damage astra.

secondly, it would be interesting to see all of these characters as something other than old farts. by the time they are introduced theyre already old, it would be interesting to see them at the age that the lords usually are.

thirdly, it actually gives these characters the chance to have alts or actually be in the game. its not like IS is desperate to give jagen a seasonal, because he isnt going to be as popular as a new unit or some waifu that just got their 7th alt.

im just wondering who the duo would be in there, as all of the young banners so far have duos

22 Likes

Just saying, young Titania would be kinda hot probably

23 Likes

I want it and I need it now.

10 Likes

young greil is hotter tho

11 Likes

I wouldnt specifically call someones prime being 18-20 years old lol
But like a “young” veterans banner would be dope
Not a new idea, but sure I guess

6 Likes

well, maybe 20 to 24 then? at that point theyd have combat experience, training, and their body and mind will have matured all the way.

but yeah i mainly remembered this because i looked at an old post about the first young banner and thought of young jagen, leading to this post

5 Likes

and for them to have survived until we meet them means they must have been pretty good warriors back in the day

1 Like

Nah, early 30s, thats where someones prime is

4 Likes

Implying current Titania isn’t already hot

11 Likes

I mean she is ofc :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

8 Likes

I was thinking like 25 - 31 but yeah 18 seems young

5 Likes

this please

4 Likes

And speaking of knights in their prime

Where TF

8 Likes

ive always though of someones prime as being before 30

but to be fair i am vain and young sooooo

25 to 31 apparently

4 Likes

i can see that

but past 31 seems like decline. i mean, most mens hair starts falling out after 30.

which makes me wonder how all of these old men have conditioned colorful hair but to be fair it is fire emblem

Wigs

1 Like

My thoughts when I read the post damn

4 Likes

No one mentioning Rudolf or Mycen :feh_elisad:

2 Likes

She’s pretty in POR,she’s sexy asf in RD I mean jesus :frowning::running_man:

4 Likes