Help a newbie with pity 6* :')

I’m new to the game and all so I am very confused with the pity, I heard you’ll get pity somewhere but I’m still confused… Is it guaranteed 6* or guaranteed featured 6*? I’m just saving for phantom and… if I can guarantee him with 60k then maybe I can use some OP, I just want him so bad QwQ

The pity is a guaranteed 6* so it’s possible to get spooked by an off-rate 6* which, if you ask anyone, happens a lot more often than getting the actual rate-up operator.

The only exception is the Joint Operations banner where the only 6* ops available are the 4 featured ones on the banner. You’ll never get a 6* who isnt on this banner.

3 Likes

Heya, welcome back

A’ight, so pretty simple to understand. If you’ve gone 50 rolls without getting a 6*, the chances of getting one will increase by 2% after every roll past that.

So on the 51st roll your chances of getting one would be 4%, on the 52nd 6% and so forth. The catch? You don’t get to choose what 6* will appear on your rolls, so it could be the rate up or it could be someone who isn’t even on the banner. Furthermore once you get a 6*, your pity will “break” and reset your chances back to the original 2%

Like Lei pointed out, Joint Operation Banners are the one exception to this, since the displayed rate ups will be the only ones in the pool

3 Likes

Technically it’s “welcome back”. :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

Oh, I saw the blue banner and thought it was someone new

3 Likes

Oh so that’s how it is! Thank you both of you, now I understand, it’s sad that Phantom maybe won’t come to me at all but I’m okay w any 6*, thanks again!

3 Likes

Well pretty much everyone in this game is general pool, with only two exceptions - neither of them being Phantom - so there’s a chance he’ll spook you in the future. There’s also the Distinction Currencies Shop, you can buy him if he appears there

2 Likes

Btw, if you’re spending on the game, the anniversary comes with a special ticket that we can buy, which will let you claim a 6* of your choice from this list.

Phantom isnt on it, sadly, but there’s always the chance he’ll be included in the next anniversary’s list.

3 Likes

Ohh that sounds cool! I’ll keep that in mind during anniversary, maybe I’ll spend some qwq

2 Likes