Help building Caineghis

Okey, now he has an auto-follow up and i dont even know what skills could be the best for him. I was thinking about making him into a Far Save unit to support my beast team (poor res in general), but this build would make me lose a lot of inheritance for other units. Currently I have this available:

-A!Fjorm for Hardy fighter or her Save + the stance (spd-def)
-V!Henriette for her save or slick fighter.
-Pirate Surtr for D/R Ideal 4 AND crafty fighter.
-Dedue for Near save + the stance (atk-def)
-Christmanuela for Special Fighter.
-Osian for Mirror Stance 3

The problem is: foddering Henriette is wasting DD4 and not really worth it (Caineghis doesn’t need an extra auto-follow up). Pirate Surtr has the same problem, but i dont care much about the unit itself. Dedue is clean: i can inherit both skills with no problem, but it’d be a different build than what I originally planned. Fjorm has either a save or the best fighter skill for him, but the stance isnt useful at all. Manuela has Special Fighter and it synergizes with his autofollow up, but its subpar…

I could even use the extra Fjorm I have for limited battles, but thats too much i think. That said, should i go big or should i go cheap?

Cheap is this, changing what I had in mind for him:

Big is this, losing a lot of fodder value from Fjorm/Henriette:

Could he work good like… in a middpoint, like this?

He has a lot of def, so I dont think Deadeye would be much of an issue except for Chrobin, but I know lethality could melt him :sneezing_face: But at least I could save Henriette for Ignatz. I also thought about inheriting only the Hardy fighter and the near save from dedue and just wait for an extra far save, but IDK…

What do you people think? I’d appreciate some help <3

6 Likes

@Almond

3 Likes

all of these are pretty good on him but the second one you have there with hardy fighter makes him so incredibly hard to damage i imagine it would be his better option

7 Likes

If you have him at +10 already and you are willing to commit, I’d say 100% go for Hardy Fighter + Far Save. For A you can keep his base DD4.

2 Likes

I only had d/r near save to give him along with hardy fighter and sturdy stance but the dude is a monster. He trivializes the medeus abyssal with very little help.

Hindsight kinda making me wish I picked up a few more saves

2 Likes

Im still leaning towards building speed Cain.

2 Likes

Your far save builds are running the D/R version, while both AFjorm and Henriette come with A/R. If you have an WArtur lying around for the D/R version, I would give it to him, and also Hardy Fighter from AFjorm (you can get the stance too if you have a Ronan around, but I personally wouldn’t bother because I don’t think his speed can be stacked enough). He would run DD4 on A as that’s a pretty important skill right now (to survive ALeagjarn’s and DuoDagr’s). If no Artur, then Henriette’s far save skill is his second best option.

I would also give him the near save build, but I would only give him a Dedue for the stance + near save (and a Manuela if you have extras of). Pirate Surtr is a big no (Dedue’s stance is better for the guard).

6 Likes

Thanks you all! I went big and followed the recommendation to save the Surtr for others. I lost a Fjorm and a Henriette but he is now a bEAST :relieved: i SS’d him and i gave him the floret too.

In the future, i may also give him Dedue.

7 Likes

would you make him your lead so we can all abuse him? :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Specially on PoL now… :feh_flaynfire:

4 Likes

oh, i forgot! Yeah! I’ll do it in a second <3

(I dont know who has me here as friends, but just in case, my FC is 3956406668)

5 Likes

Looking great! :catclap:

4 Likes

ty! All hail the king :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Just sent a friend request! :sparkling_heart:

Hope you don’t mind :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Not at all! i just accepted it :raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2: (Love that Micaiah :relieved:)

3 Likes

Sent you a request! :catwave:

3 Likes

Gotcha! <3 That python is going straight to my GC team :sparkles:

3 Likes

I think that might have been my Python … I sent you a request too. :)

What a beast your Mufasa is in every sense!

4 Likes

Ohhhh may be! The request arrived at the same time i read It here. Ty! I hope he stays beastly for a while :crossed_fingers:t2:

4 Likes

Alright, after playing around with the lion king with A!idunn and Ymir he is absolutely a force of nature with a far save and hardy fighter plus stance.

Absolutely disgusting. First time I’ve used saves and I now understand all the hype behind them.

I wish I had d/r far save for even more disgust. Honestly tempted to finish full merging him and Idunn

4 Likes

I Hope you can do it soon, he is an awesome tank now<3 its incredible to see him tanking Legendary and Duo Chroms :relieved:

4 Likes