Help, Need Some Advice On GSSR

Hello Everyone,
I need some advice regarding upcoming GSSR, anyway here’s my roster

My Top Servant For Each Class :
Saber : Musashi lvl.90 (6/6/6 Np.3), Altera lvl.79 (4/1/4 Np.1)
Archer : Tomoe lvl. 80 (10/4/3 Np.1), Emiya lvl. 80 (3/4/4 Np.2), David lvl.70 (3/10/4 Np.5)
Lancer : FSN Cu lvl.80 (6/10/6 Np.5)
Rider : Achilles lvl.90 (10/6/6 Np.1), Ryouma lvl.75 (2/1/6 Np.5), Ushiwakamaru lvl.70 (5/5/4 Np.3)
Caster : Sieg lvl.80 (2/2/2), Sheba lvl.80 (6/5/10), Hans (8/8/8), At 3rd Ascension : Shakespeare (8/1/1), Paracelsus (1/1/1), Mozart(3/1/10)
Assasins : Shiki lvl.80 (10/6/6)
Berserker : Kintoki lvl.90 (4/6/1 Np.1), Heracles lvl.80 (6/6/6 Np.1), Ibaraki lvl.50 (1/1/1 Np.1)
Extra : Jalter lvl.90 (8/8/8 Np.1), Okita Alter lvl. 90 (6/6/5 Np.1), Mashu lvl.80 (10/10/10)
So, my question is :
What class will benefit me the most?, i am tempted on lancer and caster. Since my only good lancer is Cu, but i also want to get Big Three Caster ( I also planning roll on Skadi banner).
This is my first time writing something like these, i’m sorry if my english is bad
Thank You.

Take lancer, you can’t lose. Caster is probably the biggest improvement but only if you hit on Waver on that banner. The rest of the casters not so much. If you had a more arts based damage dealers tamamo comes into play but it’s mostly buster. No matter who you get on Lancer it’s a nice upgrade despite Cu being really good.

1 Like

Lancer would be the less risky banner for you, as said above everyone on that banner would be an upgrade for you. Caster is big risk but also big reward if you hit gold so if you want a assured upgrade lancer is better. Also keep in mind that in the future there will be a rate up banner for Waver so if you end up rolling on that you may be able to get him from there.

1 Like

Okay, so lancer it is. Hoping to get karna since i don’t have good AOE lancer and he is a bro

Good luck on your roll then ^^ Hope you get him!

1 Like

I think that Lancer would be a good choice, you have a good chance to get a ST SSR Lancer like Bryn, shishou or Enkidu

1 Like

And welcome to the community

1 Like

Thanks mate

1 Like

Did you really overwork Cu as the only Lancer? Maybe give him backup. Like a lvl 80 Cu Proto.

OR GRAIL HIM TO 100 AND GO CASTER INSTEAD AHUE

You don’t have any of the Big Four, so Caster is the only correct answer.