Help to improve my AR defense

Ok, this is the thing, I was never good building teams for AR defense.
I’m relatively new an 100% FTP so I don’t have that many units that might work well together

This is my defense team right now. Sorry if I typed something wrong but the English is not my first language

1 Like

what tier u in fren

1 Like

@Z-Man @nobody625 @Thehalohedgehog @supersoren

3 Likes

If I can count correctly he’s in tier 19+

2 Likes

Yeah I’m just not up to it rn

1 Like

It’s fine :feh_nino:

2 Likes

I’m barely tier 20

Can I have you friend code so I can test it out?

1 Like

Ok, where do I find my friend code? This is not a meme

Okay got into the castle, go to the building on the bottom left and click the magnify glass.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

I sent a request, your lead is Ross correct?

Yes, I accepted you already

1 Like

Sent a request as well, at first glance tho you shouldn’t really trap your units behind structures

2 Likes

I wanted to change that, but I don’t know how the AI works, at least not all the time

1 Like

Oof I’ll get that one tomorrow

1 Like

Thrasir can be baited by breaking the lamp post.

1 Like

Ok, so I’ll move her, and the others? Do you think that I have to change someone?

1 Like

Joshua can be baited from behind the Aether pots

1 Like

first things first - your traps are wayyy too far away from your units. How far a unit can “protect” a trap depends both on the combination of assists/dancers your opponent has and the movement range/range of the units around the trap (usually easier to get away in light season). Generally speaking, a melee infantry unit can only punish an enemy for triggering a trap (reaching him after his allies try to assist him to safety) that is within 2 spaces max of him. Of course if you have a ranged cav, it is much more difficult to trigger and trap and get away.

Right now, the distance between Eliwood and the closest tap to him is a whopping 4 squares - almost any team will be able to test the trap and get away since eliwood’s threat range is 4 squares (3 square move + 1 melee).

2 Likes