Help updating my Thea

With Thea’s new weapon refine, I want to update her build as currently she runs double fortress defense, wyvern flight, and atk/spd rein. But I have been kind of stumped and I rather not make a mistake with the expensive fodder I have. Currently this is what I plan to do but some of it is a bit wonky and I am just unsure of it overall, so some opinions would be greatly appreciated. I do use Thea in both arena and just in my main clearing team.

Other build ideas would be appreciated as well.

5 Likes

She’s actually a pretty good user of the new Spd Smoke 4 if that’s an option, though the Rein is fine.
Otherwise, this looks pretty decent. I personally wouldn’t mind something like a Unity to minimize debuffs, or some kind of Distant skill to be better in both phases since that’s one of her strengths. Flow Flight is a player-phase skill, which works well with the Catch but would also be good with something like Swift/Sturdy Surge or Steady/Sturdy Impact. Otherwise, if you want her mixed phase I would keep the Wyvern Flight.
Wait for some other suggestions before me though lol

4 Likes

Honestly with her BD and the condition for catch (i.e. buffs) I would consider a menace over a rein for her (which thanks to BD will actually provide more stats than the rein).

3 Likes

For catch and bonus doubler from her PRF, Spd smoke is probably her ideal C slot now. Plus if you’re not using DC on her, giving her extra Res has little to no use. I mention this because her PRF straight up gives her +6 Atk/Def buff at the start of turn, so you’d want to run Spd/Res menace to get spectrum buffs, but that in of itself has issues because she isn’t ever going to be targeting Res (making the Res debuff useless). If you can’t afford Spd smoke 4, you can run it in the seal slot I suppose (or just bring allies with debuffing capabilities) and keep the rein

2 Likes

@VivatVeritas I do have spd smoke 4, but I’m not sure if I want to kill F!Lillith for it quite yet. Though I do have some unity skills lying around which could be better.

@_Help_Me I would give her a menace but the best would be spd/res menace, to give that full spectrum +6, but I don’t have Arthur. I do have atk/spd menace though, even though it slightly overlaps with her weapon.

2 Likes

Yeah, forgot about the weapon self buff TBH

You can probably do without the menace then, but if you can get it that would be great because being a stat stick is what she excels at now (alternatively just use an outside source for buffs)

3 Likes

Yeah I’ll keep an eye out for his rerun, and hopefully snag a copy then.

2 Likes

My plan is to go something like this:

4 Likes

Thank you all for the advice I finally gave her the skills today after sniping another Lillith pretty easily.

1 Like