Help with best B slot for +10 Female Grima (Poll)

I only have one of each of these two skills, but I’m willing to make the sacrifice, I don’t use H!Grima anyway. I can update (merges, DFs) and lock all versions of my Anima Defense before foddering Seiros (that works, right?). A bit of a chore, but doable.

I can also change IVs if necessary.

• Dragon’s Ire
  • Dragon Wall
  • Other (please comment)

0 voters

Thank you very much.

Update:

2 Likes

Definitely Wall over Ire. You can’t block follow ups with Ire, so you still will die against guaranteed follow up.

4 Likes

I’m leaning more towards Wall myself, I wasn’t expecting most (current) votes to go for Ire that much. She now reaches very high Res with just her base kit + refine while ignoring bonuses. Just that she could double almost anything with Ire, but I guess the QR Seal could also work depending on circumstances.

Wall is also dual phase, which her refine + A can also be.

3 Likes

No point following up if you are already dead. :catcry:

3 Likes

With her refine and remix, she gain 10spd, 4 more with spd/res rein, so she is sitting at 54spd, she don’t need the follow-up.
I still find her res to be a little low for dragon wall (it takes into account in-combat buff buf still) but it’s better than dragon ire, patching up her “not bad but not amazing” bulk.

For real her refine and remix really made her into a nice unit at high merges
A shame I only have one at +0… she is still expensive to merges and don’t have any orbs to spare

On a side note : i think spd/res solo would be better than bracing stance, bringing her spd to a nice 60 unbuff and no supports, which is usually enough to avoid most of speedy follow-up, and her res to a nice 50 (and dragon wall max effect on 44 or lower res thanks to spd/res rein). She don’t need 4 more def as 45 def +40% DR is already a really good bulk (they would need 132atk to OHKO her on physical side…)

5 Likes

Dragon flier. Not to many options for her: She could use Flow Refresh 3, Dive Bomb or Near Trace for a more player phase set, but we don’t have a Near Trace skill that debuffs Res or the Atk/Spd one yet, and she is mixed phase unit, so dive bomb could lose is potential. For a mixed/ enemy phase set Dragon Wall could work with heavy investment, her base Res is only 25, but you have a +Res one, and with her refine, her A skill and bracing stance she reaches 48 Res and inflicts -4 on foe with spd/Res rein, so with some team’s help she could definitely use it. Dragon’s Ire is interesting: she has a part of null-follow up in comparison with quick riposte, but at the same time quick riposte is a cheap option and there are unit’s that need it more. I’ll go with dragon wall but quick riposte is fine too.

3 Likes

i think spd/res solo would be better than bracing stance, bringing her spd to a nice 60 unbuff and no supports, which is usually enough to avoid most of speedy follow-up, and her res to a nice 50 (and dragon wall max effect on 44 or lower res thanks to spd/res rein)

The Seal is just what I happened to have on her, since Spd/Res Solo is what I normally run on Brave Ike, but it’s a very strong Seal and what I was considering for her whenever available.

3 Likes

Thanks to the possibility of locking team, now you can have it ON BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! :feh_thinkinglikelukas:
Seriously this QoL was long overdue

3 Likes

It has been done. Not like I used Seiros outside of AR-D anyway, and she’s still at it too. She was also -Res.

From what I’ve tried, I think I’m gonna have a lot of fun.

5 Likes

It would be sad if you couldn’t have a lot of fun of a nicely remixed/refined +10 Legendary !
I’m waiting for L!Hector remix and refine… Which is dearly needed

Nah for real with her double spectrum buff have given her what she needed the most :a lot of stats for an all-around medium statline, she got guard AND with dragon wall it will patch her “okayish-nice” bulk and give her a strong mixed phase presence

1 Like