Help with Dimitri IVs/builds?

So, I got two Dimitris, one +hp and the other +res. I’ll merge one into the other, but since both boons aren’t all that great, I’m not sure which one to keep. With the investment I’m willing to give him, his res can actually get pretty decent, and I usually want to lower my units’ HP to use WoM/Escape Route more easily so I’m leaning towards +res. I’d like some advice on that, though.
Also, the build I’m planning is pretty standard, but if anyone has a better idea, please let me know! I only have one Greil and no other Fury 4 fodder, so I’d like to know if it works well on him before I fodder it.

Build with both IVs

1 Like

I can’t really tell as I don’t even have a single copy of best boy (Why, Dimitri, why won’t you grace me with your presence?) however I think in most cases hp is the most wothless boon (unless running skills like panic ploy or sudden panic). Neither of those IVs are optimal so if you want to +10 I would wait for an atk boon. I do get the feeling that you don’t want to +10 him right away however, in which case I think I’d go +res, specially if you’re planning to use him on AR. Dragons are common there.

1 Like

Hahaha thank you! Yeah, I wish I had F!Byleth to ally support them, I wouldn’t dream of foddering her off like this. And yep, I want to +10 him eventually, but suffered enough trying to get two of him in this legendary banner. :feh_sharenacry:
Plus, I love him both pre and post timeskip, but I have a thing for guys with eyepatches, so I want to +10 his timeskip alt first (especially since it’s probably going to be infantry, my favorite type of unit).

1 Like

Hope you get best boy soon! :heart: And thanks again for helping me with this dilemma, I can actually start leveling him up now. :feh_dimitrismug:

1 Like