Hel's stats

40-/38/41+/30-/18

(Source)

9 Likes

• Speed superboon
  • HP and defence superbanes
4 Likes

Great… Another 41 Spd unit with a superboon in Spd…

7 Likes

Not like that Spd will help her much when she has to go up against Peony blessed units :feh_felixperish:

3 Likes

18 Res, oof.

Plus, she can’t inherit Spd-based DR skills.

3 Likes

Honestly want expecting this statline… Sophia really gonna shine now

6 Likes

Still need a decent chunk of speed to deny or allow a double on your end. When she constantly has Miracle active for any unit that isn’t mage or staff you’re going to need something to ensure a KO.

1 Like

Decked soliel (+10 10DR summoner supported) can barely double a neutral

Huh
She’d be better if they dumped her Atk for Def and Res

2 Likes

Meh, about what we expected.

3 Likes

Wow she looks awesome now i’m totally summoning her :blush:

that 18 res… OH HEL NAH
(her res probably isnt that low but i had to get that hel joke off my chest)

I’m just fine with the 18 res. Her clear weakness is mages and staffs, so it is completely fine that they dumped her Res in favor of her other stats.

The reason behind her high speed stat and superboon on it.

Anyway…
:feh_sothispout:

It doesn’t differ much from what we have in the [Story Maps], the superbanes are on the stats that effect her physical bulk so it’s of course best to avoid them if possible.
And of course speed superboon, taking it is a good idea to help her deny more doubles, be more future proof and double more units, also to be "Hel on wheels".

Y!Minerva has a 40/36/37/35/19 statline (0/-2/-4/+5/+1 than Hel), thus a 167 stat total, Hel has the same amount as well.
Uh-uh…well, Y!Minerva is still fast and physically durable, I’d still build her since I don’t care about Hel at all.

Both are flying physical walls, meaning that they can easily be taken down with magic units

11 Likes

Sophia :clap:

1 Like

After seeing this, I’m so glad I decided to keep my F!Julia instead of foddering her off.

Time to destroy so many Hel’s with Duo Micaiah :feh_micaiahsmug:

Thankfully she’ll be rare in arena, because if you have an all physical core and run into a Mystic Boost one…

Mages and Staves breathe in Hel’s general direction

Hel: Noo… my only weakness…

Guard Bearing fixes that first round of Combat thought I guess.

Her C skill and speed stat will make her deceptively tanky imo

She’s not a must have, but if you don’t have a dark defense mythic she’ll do.

Quests and weekly game modes bonuses

3 Likes