Here Comes the Metal Meltdown

… can’t stop the metal meltdown, no one survives… sorry had that song stuck in my head and got sidetracked…
Anyway, is it possible to complete the Armor Mastery quests with low grade armors?? I have very few options when it comes to Heavy Metal units…

… thanks for any input offered. You guys are awesome!

3 Likes

You could try 4* merged units.
Also, level up your current 5* armors.

4 Likes

Well the ones for orbs (aka the ones actually worth a damn) aren’t hard except for maybe the one for P25-3 on Lunatic. But even that shouldn’t be too difficult.

4 Likes

Isn’t there also the training tower mission?

2 Likes

5th and 9th. Considering that you can reroll until you get one you like, they aren’t hard. Keep in mind that you only need to clear these, they aren’t “everyone must survive” type things.

2 Likes

If all else fails Light’s Blessing can actually serve a purpose for once!

3 Likes

Yeah, Duma is lvl 40 (partially because he get used in Aether Raids) I hav Surtr at 15, but I only pulled him yesterday, so yeah, he’ll get there soon. Merging 4* units is actually viable?? Thanks for your input

2 Likes

That too. I find it funny. Considering what they do, we inherently deem them valuable and something we should use sparingly. But when you actually look at what modes you can use them in, you realize that there’s almost never a time you should actually need them. So they’re actually kinda useless more often than not.

3 Likes

Yeah there are a few… I’ve gotten through lvl 5 leveling up my armored units

I would recommend not doing this honestly, it is about as short-term of a solution as you can get in FEH. Even for quests like these. It’s not the end of the world if you can’t get a few orbs or feathers in exchange for taking a bit more time to build up your army properly such that you can handle these types of quests better in the long run.

3 Likes

Kinda. Depends on how much you want to invest in them, especially for arena modes. For those modes you will want merged 5 stars. Personally I’m against merging 4 stars but that will depend on who you ask.

3 Likes

You mentioned that you just got Surtr yesterday, so I’m assuming you must be a new player and got him from the hero fest that’s available when you start. If so, one of the first things I would suggest doing is building a decent team for each movement type. Quests like these that require using a team of a specific movement type are very common in Feh so it’ll be good to have one around for each. And you can always change/improve them as you get more units, fodder, etc.

3 Likes

Haha, thanks for the advice. I am relatively new to the game, but my herofest had already ended. Ingot him on a pity break trying to get Selena.

1 Like

Ah I see.