How would you rate Owain’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Chrom’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Male Robin’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate Lissa’s art?

0 voters

How would you rate this banner’s art overall?

0 voters

12 Likes

Pose Polls

Which of Lucina’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Female Robin’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Owain’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Chrom’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Male Robin’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

Which of Lissa’s poses is your favorite?
  • Neutral
  • Attack/Special
  • Damaged

0 voters

5 Likes

Lissa is so damn cute :smiley:

She has the best artwork IMO from the new units. :smiley:

That saves me soooo much :smiley:

So i “need” only 1x Female Daraen :smiley:

8 Likes

I’m not that big of a fan of the artworks personally but all of them are fantastic(If that makes sense). I like F!Robin’s most but that might be a bit of bias since she’s my favorite unit out of the batch, otherwise M!Robin and Chrom are second on my list. Lucina and Owain’s are my least favorite but again, they’re still very good.

Despite not liking them as much as others I’d say it’d be highway robbery to say any of these are bad. Maybe it’s just the partial artist in me but god damn I love the effort put into these.

12 Likes

Lissa is just insanely cute. Even if she was an utter garbage unit, I’d want to build her just for that. Thankfully she seems pretty awesome.

Second vote went to Lucina as she’s my favourite Lord so I’m bias towards her but really everyone is awesome here. Lissa got the top spot as the only one to trigger a vocal outpouring of adoration at her cuteness.

10 Likes

Gay Chrom 10/10

11 Likes

While I’m not the biggest fan of them as characters, Chrom and Lissa have the best art of the banner :eyes:

Yamada Kotaro’s art continues to be a knockout while I’m glad to see more of Fuzichoco’s work

Overall this art batch is pretty great

10 Likes

Lissa is the new most adorable thing ever and I’m here for it

9 Likes

My two favorite characters from Awakening are the two sexy Swordsmen Lon’qu and Owain.
This art does not make justice for Owain on my opinion, specially his default art. The attack /Special art is pretty nice tho.

3 Likes

Some5ing about Owain looks really off but I can’t put my finger on it.

Surprisingly enough my favorite art this time is Lucina someone I usually don’t like that much, I like male robin and chrom’s art but they’re a little too shiny for my liking.

3 Likes

Lucina. Goodness, what a cutie.

Robinette. The flowers and petal effects look good, but she’s veering a bit into same face territory with V!Henriette, which is not helped by the similar hairstyles and general outfit design

Owain. The ties on his shirt look more conspicuous here, the Lance’s design looks like a mess of stuff thrown together and the colors on the flowers in his hand stick out like a sore thumb.

Chrobin. Robin looks a tad young in the default art and Chrom is looking kinda hyooge in their default art (not to mention shiny), but the rest look great

Lissa. Another cutie, but gurl, please take better care of your legs.

Overall a solid batch from a technical standpoint, but a few odd choices made here and there

6 Likes

Lucina at last has been granted justice after the resplendent mistreatment. Now, if only one copy would grace my barracks it would make me happy.

3 Likes

Her resplendent art was the justice. She has always had really good art. The other lords were getting very jelly.

2 Likes

Something about Owain’s face doesn’t look right. But his attack pose is perfect :feh_arvisboneappetite:

Overall, adorable batch of art. Even Lucina who I’m normally indifferent toward, her smile in her special art is so pure

3 Likes