Here's an interesting idea

I’m sure it’s been said and wondered about and threatened a couple thousand times before…

But can the next update include a “max level” arena filter? I just rolled through 50 duel swords to find my max scoring matches and I gotta say, seeing the swing in “advanced” from 746 all the way to 760 is awfully annoying when I know there’s a higher scoring match out there, but instead on this roll I get dogshit.

Can we start a petition or something to save my duel swords? K thnx.

11 Likes

And make it even harder to stay in t21 no thanks, if you want to get the best rewards you need to work for it and not have it served to you on a silver platter.

Me who spent over 60 swords just for a single 170-174 scoring

6 Likes

If you can’t beat them, you can’t get your max score. And the folks who stay in 21 paid to get there so… What do you expect?

5 Likes

Its not hard to beat max score teams. And the more people that scores even higher the harder it is to stay in t21, its why a lot of people hated the change where you only needed your bonus unit to kill 1 unit to get the max bonus points because it made it to easy for everyone to get their max scores over what it was before with having your bonus unit having to kill all 4 units

4 Likes

Fishing for score is not “working for it,” its just tedious and time wasting. Making a high scoring team and actually beating your opponents without any losses is.

8 Likes

It would make the use of sword crests completely useless if they just gave you your max scoring battle every time… whats the point of having 999 crests if they are never going to get used

2 Likes

… you’re talking to someone who only has 70 rn…

3 Likes

Idk, why don’t you ask my 45 000 arena medals?

7 Likes

Or the 99k color crests needed for potential unlocks?

5 Likes

Screenshot_20201125-225606_Fire Emblem Heroes
Blake look

3 Likes

Gimme

For next season. Hit 760 every match after that fishing so I’m at like 300 out of 800 staying in 21.

2 Likes

You see those 6000 that says “BF (Black Friday) pack?” Those have been there since last year. I literally cannot; and probably never will be able to; claim them.

Help if I included the picture

7 Likes

Also…

Spend those ■■■■■■■ stones!!

2 Likes

Oh sht ! :sweat:

2 Likes

I don’t have anything to spend them on :feh_lucyshrug:

1 Like

I spent approx. 300 last month hitting 3870 in fire season but Leedle was the focus unit so that still wasn’t enough to stay in 21.

3 Likes

Medal’s are pretty much pointless to begin with, Dualing Crests are actually used if you are farming for max scoring. If they made it so you get your max scoring every time you go and run Arena, you have at least what 15 tries to get a perfect run, and if you can get your perfect 5 clear without any losses you are done on day 2 of arena

1 Like

Huh… Well then. Get sum units.

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s ridiculous…and I mad about using 24 1 time

4 Likes