Heroes That You’re Saving Orbs For

Who are some Heroes that you’d consider saving orbs for?

I’ve never done that on my main account but with the introduction of speed based damage reduction, I could see Felix being added somewhat soon and him having the Aegis Shield as either a special or a B skill. So I think I’m going to start.

Anyway, who are some heroes that you’re saving for or which new additions would you like to see in the current meta? (In terms of characters or skills)

14 Likes

I can’t save

15 Likes

huh? what are orbs? (that goes to show I gave up on saving)
but basically, PICNIC FLORA. nuff said

1 Like

This was me ten minutes ago but I’ve changed my ways

7 Likes

Lysithea because she’s bae

4 Likes

Xane
Xane
Probably Xane
Also maybe Watchful Brother

3 Likes

@Kirchou

9 Likes

Eyvel, Athos, Erk.
And

6 Likes

Well, I try to save but things pop up (Shannan’s Tiddies for instance).

But either way the main people I’m saving for are Orochi and OG Yumi Mikoto. So I should be able to save for a long while, if not forever lol.

EDIT: ■■■■ I ALMOST FORGOT OUR LOCAL HOT MESS MANUELA. I’m saving for her too.

4 Likes

More like “popping out”

7 Likes

Quality choices

I really want to see Briggid, Athos, and Bramimond added

1 Like

Shura, Jill, Brigid and, like, most of Three Houses’ cast is all I’m looking forward to. I’m not really saving for anyone, though. I’ve gone through a major change regarding summoning priorities the past couple months and I don’t want to focus on one specific unit when I already have so many that I love that already exist in my barracks. Don’t really know about kits because I’m bad at theorycrafting, but I’d be perfectly fine if any of them demote to save merging troubles and incentivize investing in them

1 Like

The one good thing that’s been getting powercreeped in this game is men’s tiddies.

2 Likes

MARIANNE. Also I would probably like to get at least one copy of Bernie and Flayn

For units already in the game, I’d like to be able to save for Larcei, Edelgard, Sothis, and F!Byleth merges but they aren’t top priorities. I can only truly commit to one unit at a time

3 Likes

Legendary Feh

13 Likes

If Lysithea doesn’t have the highest attack out of all mages then she ain’t Lysithea

6 Likes

L!Lucina and L!Leif later this month. And Rinkah when she gets added.

2 Likes

Lets see if people can guess

1 Like

I’m saving for heroes that I’m merging and plan to merge.
Right now it’s M!Robin, Soren, and Tanya.

And Sothis too because I need Time’s Pulse.

2 Likes