Hey Emmeryn!

You’re uh… You’re alright.

I like those stats on a infantry healer. So much so I already gave her all those skills. Only +0 as of now, but she’ll be getting some more merges in the future.
d5a2db24f02d2fd3a11203c4f90fa452

6 Likes

Spoiling Emmeryn be like
7szefjh56dcz

7 Likes

Hey, the closest I got to something like that is a +7 Loki who’s got -10Def AND Res as compared to that, and while I do appreciate her… Assets… I’m the kind of guy who’s attracted to grace and a warm heart.

2 Likes

How do these stats compare to Mercedes?

1 Like

Slower and less HP but stronger and higher Res.

1 Like

I have like none of the fodder… but kinda tempted to build her like this… If I end up getting 2 Loki’s since my first 1 is going to Sakura for that same special

1 Like

Not bad, just realize the push’s 5 damage happens after absorb, so your absorb hits will heal last turn’s recoil, but you’ll always end up with 5 damage afterwards.

1 Like

So Emmeryn is the better offensive healer because she’s got more speed (way more compared to Mercedes and a little more compared to Brady) while Mercedes is the better… mage tank I guess?

1 Like

She should also have access to IVs after this month too, so you could reach 43 Spd, right?

2 Likes

Yes, she has the highest atk/spd combo of the 3-4* infantry healers.

1 Like

They’re trying to make Brady useless already?

Granted it’s only a 2 speed difference, but still. 2 more speed is almost always better than 2 more attack.
:feh_elisad:

2 Likes

Yeah… Brady really got the short end of the stick compared to the 3. While Mercedes is slower she does have a much more workable res stat, while Brady stats are like…, spread way too thin.

I still don’t understand why she has so much defense, I thought that at least Brady would be better at that then her but nope. It’s a superboon though, so… cool. I guess.

1 Like

Considering how she jumped off a cliff and still survived, I’m honestly surprised her defense isn’t higher.

Don’t mind me I’m just being salty

5 Likes

The point is to heal back up any lost damage from EP… so although yah she will always have 5 lost HP at all times after her first attack at least she will pretty much always keep Push 4 active since unless the foe hits her really hard the chances of her starting a fight below 25% is fairly low especially when she can’t be counter attacked… and with her spd and with Push 4 active on her she can be pretty hard to double while her having a good chance to double herself allowing even more HP healing