Hey look a meaningless achievement I never thought I would come close to getting

I always used to look at those people who somehow saved up to max feather count like they were insane, me never being able to save past 20k, but here we are :fgo_gudako:

Turns out, the less I care about feh, the less bothered I am to do projects, which means my feathers just accumulate. :fgo_ereshdistress:

In fact, that basically helped with saving all the other resources like coins and stones too. except orbs… still not even close to my max orb count lol

Um… yeah. Guess I have to do some projects now. I’ve got one or two I sorta wanna do but they’re grails and I don’t have quite enough grails for 2 +10s. In the meantime I just promoted a few M!Corrin copies and let it be lol.

22 Likes

Could always just promote some easy fodder, like Cordelia for her galeforce or Chrom for his aether.

14 Likes

Yeah that’s what I was thinking of doing but tbh that doesn’t really help because that implies I have someone to spend the fodder on. Atm probably just gonna keep hoarding and spending a little whenever I max out lol

9 Likes

reject those 5 FRs

7 Likes

Noooooooooo

Let them have their hope :fgo_ishtarpuppyeyes: no matter how feeble

8 Likes

how many birds sacrificed themselves for this

8 Likes

Not enough

:feh_birdcool: :gun:

7 Likes

Congrats on joining the pointless awards club. I’m always bouncing off the limit. Already +10ed everyone I like who is vaguely useful so I just pick someone who fills a gap and promote 1 at a time just to keep from maxing out.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Look, if you knew what FEH did, you’d be on my side too

6 Likes

Sometimes birds commit war crimes, it’s just in their nature

6 Likes

Random Fact: A kilogramme of steel would still be heavier than 999,999 feathers because steel is heavier than feathers.

8 Likes

But which weighs more? A ton of steel, or a ton of feathers?

7 Likes

Don’t be so daft Emet, a ton of steel is OBVIOUSLY heavier than a ton of feathers… because STEEL is heavier than feathers.

:feh_maepout:

7 Likes

Just enough :fgo_rinlaugh:

6 Likes

technically not wrong

And yet…

6 Likes