Hey look they fixed the feh pass counter!

And also I can finally turn off that stupid duo animation

14 Likes

Oh god finally, it’s so annoying to see those completed quests everytime

8 Likes

Yeah noticed that. Good shit.

5 Likes

I mean I bought the pass within 5 minutes of it going up so it never bothered me but I know it angered a lot of people

8 Likes

Yeah I bought it too… on my main account. My second account is f2p, so it’s been kinda annoying there.

7 Likes

They should have done this from the beginning, no UX designer with any amount of expertise and common sense would have advocated for this. It was definitely greedy corporate orders handed down from above. That said, glad it’s been fixed. They probably got dumped on in feedback for it, and rightfully so. :feh_hecmad:

5 Likes

No more looking at orbs I can’t collect :feh_catria:

2 Likes

but for only $9.95…

2 Likes

You’re all, “yay! no more feh pass note”. I’m all, "no more duo animation! Yaaaaass! "

2 Likes

Wait, this update is awesome

• Divine Codes

• Good refine batch

• Good QoL stuff (Annoying Feh Pass is annoying)

• Itsuki grail unit poooooooooog

4 Likes

Hey I said that too
Ngl since I have feh pass I was a lot happier about turning off the Duo animation but I knew that the general public was happier about the fountain change

Went to go see if I could still get the last quest I needed since this morning I accidentally canceled my sub because of the error and not paying attention to what it was saying… luckily you keep all the benefits until the original subscription time is over… otherwise I would have lost 50 Grail’s

1 Like