Hi welcome to chilis. Can I get a borgar? *Breadsticks intensify*

I’m bored and I have nothing to do, may the suffering begin.

I win!

Edit: For any of youse who is dumbfounded about what’s going on; I was bored and decided to type in ‘pout cheeks anime’ just for fun. One of the images had a pouted Hakase from Nichijou and it lead to a website thread with the title ‘Last one to post here wins’. I read it and it got pretty funny so I went and did it for myself here on gp. I was gonna categorise it as ‘Lounge’ but I wasn’t sure what lounge meant…
That explains the first part of this thread. I have no idea what was going on after that, but as I read through it, I am both very confused and very amused.

7 Likes

Tbh, the only “person” who could win this is @system, who automatically closes the thread at 3k posts.

12 Likes

Actually, the mods would win this

They don’t give a crap about system

14 Likes

Y’ALL READY TO GET REKT BY THE MOD WHO WILL CLOSE THIS?!
HELL YEAH

3 Likes
3 Likes

I win… for now

3 Likes

Now it’s time for me to experience two minutes of winning.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I shall prevail

2 Likes

And then someone makes a bot who replies with one letter or something to every comment, making it the last one at all times.

2 Likes

:feh_ardenwoke: speed

2 Likes

So like others have stated… We could totally make a message and just close the thread and claim our victory with no one to stop us.

5 Likes

Not for long

May I stay the victor for, idk how long

2 Likes

I got you fam

4 Likes

Whoever posts below this is mega gay :feh_royyes:
And if you’re actually gay, that means if you post below this you will get a 10% pity rate on the next banner you want to summon on before you get your 5*
(The pity rate thing applies to anyone below this message too)

3 Likes

41Ld VGKGfL

If you post here, you won’t get a 5* until next year and you’ll step on a lego every day until then.

I win.

2 Likes

But… you posted here?

1 Like

I meant whoever posts after me. Lol

2 Likes

But you posted after yourself :feh_royyes:

2 Likes

:feh_popcorrin:

2 Likes