Highest effective attack in game

Basically, what is the highest effective attack in game, the only rules are that 5 star units aren’t merged and 4 star and lower are +10.

To start it off I believe it’s either Raven with 3 life and deaths or legendary Lilina with a blade tome.

4 Likes

Well that’s arbitrary

7 Likes

Probably this

4 Likes

At +10 sure, but I’m f2p so 5 stars are +1 tops for me lol

3 Likes

Oh you are trying to find the highest atk unit to build yourself?

5 Likes

If we’re talking effective Atk then probably a super buffed up Laevatein and an enemy affected by multiply Def Reins.

If it’s visible Atk then B!Edie with LnD4

8 Likes

Ye basically any unit in the game, but if it’s 5star unmerged, if it’s <4 star max merges

3 Likes

The merging thing seems pretty dumb to me but whatever

(This is wrong, I’m dumb nevermind)

Since you didn’t mention any restrictions on support then I believe the highest possible would be Blade Tome Legendary Lilina, + Atk, full + 6 visible buffs, on an AR defense team with 4 levels of fortress advantage (I think you start out with a level 2 on offense, so a gap of 4 is as big as it can get?) and 5 Legendary Eliwoods giving her 5 stacks of Bonus Doubler. A slot is Atk/Spd Catch, Seal is Blade Session, C Slot is JDA. Working with the stupid no merges on 5* units rule that works out to

59 Base + 24 Blade Tome + 36 Bonus Doubled Attack Buff + 16 Fortress Advantage + 9 Catch + 9 Blade Session + 4 JDA = 157 Attack

(It can go higher actually with spurs and drives and stuff in Eliwood’s seals but I can’t be bothered to look all that stuff up)

3 Likes

Sorry about the rule, it’s just I can’t logically make a +10 5 star unit considering I just got back into the game.

4 Likes

The Bonus Doubler condition doesn’t stack. 5 L!Elmwood would only give 1 Bonus Doubler effect.

3 Likes

I mean sure, but that doesn’t necessarily mean 4* units are going to be readily +10 either. The summoning pool has become so bloated that 1000+ orbs spent total can be the norm for “F2P units.” I’m actually curious what the stats are for this since Fully Concentrated only focuses on 5* focus units.

5 Likes

Oh, is that so? That makes sense actually, I know it stacks with regular bonus doubler so I had it in my head for some reason it stacks with itself too but it makes total sense it wouldn’t

Thanks for the correction! It would be instead be one Eliwood and a bunch of Seiros then, since I believe she buffs attack

3 Likes

I mean my highest merge I have is +3 Dierdre and I didn’t even want one of her :ak_granicry:

2 Likes

That’s fair, I haven’t played since 2020 so I’m a bit behind, I think my highest bst is 180 on legendary tiki or Halloween myrrh with the superboon (I’m not a big fan of the aether arena so I just do normal arena)

2 Likes

I had to build a bridal michia just so I can compete with fallen edelgard

2 Likes

Base neutral fallen edelgard beats my +def Halloween myrrh in defense by 1 lol

2 Likes

Do you know about outside of aether arena?

2 Likes

This is 86 effective

83 for raven (86 with lull instead of spurn)

100 with link :feh_ardenwoke:

7 Likes

104, assuming both Ideal conditions are met and all buffs considered. 105 if using a Brazen Seal

Edit: Oop, that should be a Catch. Forgot Fliers can’t use Ideals. Silly builder

5 Likes

Without needing to worry too much about if things are active or not like most units

Essentially 89 Atk since the Axe lowers the foes Def by 6.

7 Likes