Highest-merged 5 star units

I want everyone to show their highest-merged 5-star exclusive units. One from the regular pool, one Special Hero, one Legendary Hero and one Mythic. If you don’t have one of these or even just have one with no merge, that’s fine.

Regular 5-Star Exclusive

Special Hero (FYI, she will be +6 once I get enough Ephemera)

Legendary Hero

Mythic Hero

8 Likes

Well um…

Regular: (I’ll properly build her someday)

Special:
I don’t have any merges special heroes rip

Legendary: (I could take her to +2 if I wanted)

Mythic: (I actually have a high merged one lol)

5 Likes

Regular 5 star

Seasonal

Mythic

Legendary

6 Likes

Regular - My first intentional 5 Star exclusive project

Legendary - My first unintentional 5 Star exclusive project

Mythic - aka, should have been 2 more Fjorm merges. I’m hoping for either Sothis or Altina to be my first +10 Mythic

Seasonal - From my 100% collection phase trying to go for H!Henry. Hoping for NY!Anna to be my first Seasonal 5 Star exclusive +10

9 Likes

Normal Unit

All pity breakers, but I’m not actually complaining much. I do like her after all (favourite Muspel OC, second favourite book 2 OC)

Seasonal (My highest is +1, which I have a few of, so here’s my favourite)

Other seasonal +1s include NY!Gunthra, P!Lukas, Hoshidan Summer Ryoma, and the Shigure that dances

Legendary/Mythic
I literally have no merged legendaries or Mythics, not even by pitybreak believe it or not

7 Likes

From regular pool: my first and only one so far

Special Hero: actually a tie between her and H!Mia but I’d like to denote her, she didn’t cost a few [Orbs] :feh_legion:

The H!Mia in question

Legendary Hero: though it’s kind of in accident since she broke my rate when rolling for others.
But I do love her so no regrets :feh_lucinasmug:

Mythic Hero: just my +2 Eir :feh_eiriana_grande:

5 Likes

Hey, I got most of my Female Grima merges going for other units.

Also, I only got that many Bride Cordelias because I was trying to get Bride Lyn.

My current 5*+10 project, put her on some banners IS (NOT colorsharing this time thank you).

She might surpass Mikoto if I decide to merge my other 2 copies into her, if I don’t find anyone to put joint hone spd on.

She’s aged surprisingly well for a seasonal unit, tbh.

5 Likes

My highest is Sigurd he doesn’t have a good build yet.

Looking for +spd.
Then I have a +2 legendary +1 mythic and +1 seasonal hero.

5 Likes

Oh hey, speaking of merges by accidents… :upside_down_face: I also got this lobster over here:

The only one I regret merging so far on my main account, he never sees use and his fodder would’ve been better on someone else .-.

4 Likes

Honestly a little jealous because I went for him on a Legendary Banner and ended up getting 2 Spring Pallas and finally got him with +hp -spd, which is not usable at all. lmao

3 Likes

R.I.P. — I’d take your Sp!Pallas for him if trading was a thing :pensive:

4 Likes

Don’t wanna deal with screenshotting so I’ll just say them.

Regular pool: Grima +10 (Surtr +9 so maybe +10 soon, who knows)
Seasonal: S!Y!Tiki (Only bc her fodder isn’t good, usually I don’t merge 5* seasonals. 4* focus seasonals on the other hand… Mini Marth +10 and have the copies for Rafiel +10)
Legendary: currently a tie between Alm and Tiki at +2 but I think Alm is about to be +3. For a while I liked the idea of two Alms on AR-D but I’ve found a better set up.
Mythic: Naga +3

2 Likes

As you can see, I am very overdue for mythic merges. I can +3 nino right now and +4 with codes.

4 Likes
The regular pool

Best lord!

Best lord, another one!

Miss Thunder

Special Heroes

Best gurl, WAH

Kitty kat

Legendary

Second best lord (since best lord doesnt even have a legendary)

Mythic

Chaos!

@Someone_Person for the Mythic :feh_legion:
@Caleb @Yberus @Tymerion @daisyjane for regular pool :feh_micaiahsmug:

@TinyBlizzardWizard for regular pool #3
@Petra.286 for legendary

9 Likes

Well here we go

Summary

Don’t look at L.Celica’s C Skill it was switched from someone else
And for some extra’s

Summary

3 Likes

Anti Nino

Selfcest FTW :feh_sharenacool:

Chain Challenge MVP

Underrated entity

2 Likes

Regular:

Special/Seasonal (three-way tie):

Legendary:

Mythic:

I tend to find seasonal units to not be worth the Orb cost, so the only reason the ones I have are as merged as they are because I like them (I pulled one of all three on an 8% banner as well).

4 Likes

All that CC fodder gone… :catcry:

I’ll just show these two as theyre the only two I have ready (dont feel like screenshotting the M&L haha) + they are my quad queens so there you go

4 Likes