Hō...You’re approaching my Roy?

Hō… mukatte kuru no ka……

At this rate, my friend no longer wants to test my AR defenses, just cause my Roy is there.

11 Likes

20200711_190948

14 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

Eliwood:
“I can’t beat the sh*t out of you without getting closer.”

4 Likes

What the fucc did you just call me?

5 Likes

Actually you would be the one approaching me

4 Likes

Actually, you would be the one approaching me, cause my Roy is an Enemy Phase counter.

2 Likes

“Even though Hector-san did all he could to reveal the secret of Roy’s Stand? Ho ho, then come as close as you like!”

3 Likes

And my Oboro and Nephenee’s are both EP… so it truly depends on who is in control… but if you want me to approach you Selkie can take care of that side

2 Likes

Sadly, without a B!Lucina support he don’t do much in his first fight.
And even after his first fight aether will proc only if the ennemy double too. Time pulse won’t do much after his first turn because it doesn’t stack with SS…
And why Renewal S slot? There is so many better seals than this one for EP

DIO: “…Thanks.”

I put Renewal on my S Seal because if I’m running low on health and I’m facing someone who can’t catch up to me, then I run away and heal.

2 Likes

Outside of AA, FB and arena I don’t see where you could “run away” because almost all other content have turn based mechanic. But wouldn’t be better to get a combat useful S slot who will help with your matchup ? That would make you harder to be low health.

a SPD boon will also help because if you deny double, you’ll take a lot less damage than if you are doubled.

HP boon is good with sudden panic/panic ploy and the likes but that’s all. Yeah it improve your physical and magical bulk by 3 but 95% of the time you’ll be better off with 3 more spd for double deny 48spd and less than have 63hp instead of 60

1 Like

I kinda had the idea in mind when I started merging my Roy that I wanted him to last forever in Rökkr Seiges. And so, here we are.

1 Like

I mean… spiral + time’s pulse is bad synergy and while this is amazing in player hands I wouldn’t be worried about it in the slightest in AI hands

3 Likes

That’s the same about 95% of EP unit sadly

2 Likes

That’s true. I don’t trust the AI. I feel like there should be an option to set the team strategy, like in Three Houses’ version of Auto-Battle.

2 Likes

Never actually used autobattle in 3h. Kinda forgot it was a feature tbh. Really should use it for my skill exp grinding now that I think about it lol

That’s why EP units have to be at least somewhat mixed-phase to work AI hands unfortunately