HoF skill pool question

I was thinking about the next forma event and I have a big doubt: has anyone ever seen a valor/Duel skill in there? I think I’ve never gotten one of them, but I wouldn’t mind fishing them for certain units.

Pretty sure they don’t appear, mainly because they serve no purpose in a mode like that.

For me, they never appeared, and it wouldn’t make sense for them to appear.

Under normal circumstances, you would rather have a boosting skill in your C-slot rather than getting a Valor skill which serves no purpose other than after the HoF ends.

3 Likes

I feel like they would never implement those

Think about it
Forma Souls Packs wasn’t always a thing so why would they have the need to put skills that assist in Arena or gaining Exp/Sp

3 Likes

This is sad but totally understandable :( I was just dreaming about the possibility of getting soiree! Nephenee with bow valor, but it looks like a big nope. Thanks for the answer tho! <3

1 Like

This is specially true, I forgot that forma souls didn’t exist since the beginning of the mode :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I suppose it wouldn’t be too out of the question.

Your best bet would be waiting to get a random Valentine Roy or Nina and then, hope that Soirée Neph becomes a Forma, but that’s a big ‘‘if’’.

1 Like