Hope you all can hold on to your butt's

Cuz Reinhardt just got even stronger with Lull Atk/Res, I knew it was coming after Henry got his refine I just knew it… Now I have to build a Henry for that -9 Atk/Res on the foe

10 Likes
3 Likes

we been knew

2 Likes

Ugh, IS knew exactly what they were doing with that new Tharja alt Lull fodder and Henry’s refine.

I don’t have Orbs though!

3 Likes

Yah I know, I just got off work and watched the video

DQeHNdyU8AIGqS5

7 Likes

Now he’ll deal 3x2! :feh_eirikabulli:

8 Likes

Death Blow 4 + Lull Atk/Res 3 + Rouse Atk/Def 3 + SS/Sturdy Blow. (+ Chill Res Support)

Damn, Rein is gonna be nasty…Can L!Julia even survive this?

4 Likes

I mean I still think he won’t be that big a deal :feh_micaiahsmug:

7 Likes

Yah… I mean Sheena was already able to tank him without any buffs in the first place and all I need is to place her on a team with OG.Selkie and she can just eat any Chill Res’s for Sheena… also… NY.Selkie will still easily tank Reinhardt easily

1 Like

I wonder if NY!Lethe could survive thanks to WTA plus full 40% Close Call Damage reduction? :thinking:

1 Like

That’s actually my build right now. L!Julia survives because she has Light and Dark, I think.

3 Likes

Probably not… sure if she has a good amount of merges and a Lull Atk then most likely… but without stopping his Atk buff she would just die

I mean mine has 8 merges right now, maybe more if the TT and story orbs coming up can yield some nice results.

2 Likes

I still think she’d need a Lull attack to live a fully invested Reinhardt but even then she’d be living on dear life

2 Likes

Is it time to give NY!Lethe Lull Atk/Spd just to ruin Reinhardt’s day? :feh_royyes:

I have a Sirius just chilling in my barracks
1 Like

Good luck you guys. You’re gonna have to pull Red to get a chance for Lull Atk/Res.

2 Likes

Or Atk/Def…

1 Like

Its not nice to bulli people just cause they are handsome. :feh_lucishock:

2 Likes

Who has Lull Atk/Def?

1 Like