Hottest Summer For Southern Hemisphere, The Holungday is Here: It’s the【Holiday Stars】Roll Thread

Hello folks, we’re about to have a new summer Limited banner in winter (for Northern Hemisphere folks). As expected of Yostar with their usual events shuffle, anyway, 2nd anniversary is drawing near with a hyped banner, let’s see what we have in this banner, but before that, remember to join Yostar web event to be able to get more reward and rolls for the banner, use your Facebook, Twitter or any social account that you used to bind your AK account to login in these websites

1. 5* Reaper: La Pluma

2. 6* Ambusher: Mizuki

3. 6* Spreadshooter: Ch’en the Holungday (Limited)

Good luck to all and wish you can get your target if you roll the banner, Nearl alter banner will probably be at late April this year just like Rosmontis last year, so carefully plan out your rolling :fgo_shutensip:

Art

6 Likes

@discobot fortune

P6 La Pluma in less less 100 rolls?

4 Likes

:crystal_ball: Better not tell you now

3 Likes

@discobot fortune

Spook knights?

3 Likes

:crystal_ball: Outlook not so good

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220112-083006_Arknights

I AM READY!! :fgo_gaooo: :fgo_gaooo: :fgo_gaooo:

8 Likes

Hope this banner won’t take me too much $ :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

I hope I don’t get Mizuki. :feh_lilithpray:

1 Like

Hoping for a la pluma from the free rolls~

4 Likes

Miss Radiant Knight would like to remind everyone that her banner coming in 4 months

5 Likes

I’d also remind miss radiant knight that I have this much waiting for her :fgo_bbsmile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Got super duper lucky. No spooks, only 1 Mizuki, 1 Holiday Ch’en, and 5 La Pluma in 60 rolls. Hope everyone has the same luck. :)

4 Likes

My free 10-pull gave me:

That’s cool I guess.

6 Likes

:fgo_serenityay:

57 rolls. Pot 3 LA Pluma and a Chiave dupe.

I’m happy enough with this. All the daily free rolls are just nice extras now.

6 Likes

Ch’en!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My second best Waifu (have to say that, else Melantha would kill me) is here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

29 Rolls only, meaning that if we subfract the free roll and the free 10x roll, she costed me only 18 pulls.

I’m super super happy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Reporting in :fgo_gudako:
Guarantee at 10th roll

The very first multi :fgo_robinstare:

Fifth multi

11th multi

Total 122 rolls

7 Likes

219 rolls, aiming for pot2+ Mizuki

Got 6x Ch’alter 1x og Ch’en 0x Mizuki

My 219th roll that has reset the pity was Ch’alter and I’m out of rolls for Mizuki
Can I cry

7 Likes

There are probably a lot of people out there who would kill for a Pot6 Chalter (or even Pot1) , but i can understand that desire is important… what we desire and what most people desire often are two different things.

I’m sorry for that, but at least Mizuki is not limited. She can spook you anytime and in less than 1 year in theory you could buy her too.

So it’s not a goodbye but a see you later? (also, banner is not ended yet. Don’t give up, you never knows what a single pull could bring)

1 Like

I got to 61 rolls so far

Meteorite on 1st free pull

Then six multis

Make that 62

5 La Plumas, a Meteorite spook and a Mizuki

Happy happy, pot 6 in sight! Hopefully it drops on the dailies.

11 Likes