How can I overcome the lvl 40 Larcei problem?

Larcei is too OP for me to defeat. Please help me find a way to defeat Larcei

1 Like

I was trying to think of a sarcastic and snarky comment, but I’m lazy so I’ll just be boring

There’s these things in the game called blue units, use those

18 Likes

:feh_reinthink:

5 Likes

Is this…

A troll post?

I really honestly cannot tell

But if it’s not…

Blue units. Rein, Oph, outspeeding with your own units

If you really can’t do it just slap swordbreaker on someone and you win

9 Likes

If for some reason you hate blue units, then even a +0 5*Lilian Atk/-anything with the help of any dancer and swordbreaker equipped can kill her with double death blow 3 and Eff+ Forblaze. Make her +10 to secure the kill if the enemy Larcei has an Omni Azura buffing her.

2 Likes

dug tig
EP her with any blue with good Def

5 Likes

I foddered mine today, so that took care of her :) try it sometime

5 Likes

Did a feather just land gently on my shoulder?

-5 Atk to Larcei, ignores any visible buffs, extra 20% Def from WT. +10 Larcei, Myrrh, Ike, Draug, BK, etc. Do absolutely nothing to her.

6 Likes

Yes, I had a problem with her the other day. That trick worked great!

6 Likes

Here’s a cheap alternative

6 Likes

Nice! Was that a power move, preping her for AR and abysmal, or so you just like her?

3 Likes

I just like her and wanted to give F!Byleth FB seal so Eirika needed something else to run instead of her usual kit

3 Likes

Yeah I’m a hoarder, but it was time to give Y Marth Repel. No regrets so far but we will see how he runs with it. Should be fun with a vantage set up, and ridin’ with Micaiah

3 Likes

Mordy :fgo_pout:

Lukas is the OG

Mordy is chonker, has better stats, and comes with 2 free squirrels :chipmunk:

3 Likes

tenor (5)

4 Likes

5 Likes

20 seconds in photoshop gave me this transparent squirrel with lots of background

4 Likes

Here’s an even cheaper alternative. Might want a healer just for good measure. If you lack bond fodder, steady stance 3 or a def tile will do. (or fortress def, I suppose. It’ll take longer.)

Alternatively, this guy is fun. Once you get him down to 2CD, even a merged repeller can get OHKO’d. 120+ damage before def is just too much unless a repeller has like 60HP

4 Likes