How did you do with the CQs this time?

I finished about 5 of them this year but I couldn’t bring myself to do anymore. As good as the rewards are I couldn’t subject myself to more than 40 minutes of most of these hellish CQ. I mostly focused on the ones that were easiest to solo or had rewards I really wanted, aside from the Romulus quest, as good as lore is I couldn’t force myself do that one.

9 Likes

I crushed everything in my path.

9 Likes

I cleared all of them, although some took a lot of trial and error. Getting native Merlin this summer was probably the best thing I could have done for EQs.

5 Likes

11/14. Not bad not good but very disappointing

1 Like

Hard content grants me a brief respite from the mind numbing monotony of Event farming.

As such, I enjoyed clearing everything. I got to maximize a lot of my newer acquisitions and use them to their full potential.

8 Likes

Hard stuff is fine but its painful when your win relies on rng. Did like 5 of them

8 Likes

Finished all 14 EQs :fgo_ereshwoah:. Needed some CS on a few of them, mostly because of bad rng :fgo_seiba:. Definitely could’ve avoided them by restarting the fight from the top, but that’s just gonna be me wasting more time than I already did trying to get to the end; which could’ve been used to farm more lotto tickets :catface:

6 Likes

Complete

1 Like

Finished all of them. Having a native QSH and both Merlin and Waver made it doable. I had to use a lot of command seals, however.

2 Likes

only ones I didn’t finish were sheba, mhxa, and elly

the former 2 I did last year, so I’m not too bothered about. sheba gave me bad rng when I tried it earlier in the event, and doing it again today I swear her defense buff stacks wouldn’t go away even when they should’ve

mhxa quest, I tried a few times yesterday and today before tapping out, since I wasn’t in the mood this late for a quest that long. though I do know sitonai 3t is possible, but I didn’t feel like fishing for the rng for that

liz quest idk if I’d of ever cleared, much as I love it. ended up prioritizing the lore quests, and then moved to clear this year’s nero quest and achilles. which I did try it a few more times afterwards, but by that point it was like an hour to event closing and I was so exhausted from all the other quests before that today that I kept making stupid flubs such that I never even made it past the 2nd area

2 Likes

clear all of them no hesitate on using CS for me. NP 5 friend’s AA is the MVP tho

4 Likes

I cleared the first 3 of both the rerun and this year’s CQs after which I did the lore quests and called it a day… My roster is just not ready for these yet… Next year I will be able to go whaley as I now have all support casters so hopefully any future CQs will not be an issue…

1 Like

Having every necessary tool accessible in my arsenal has more or less guaranteed me to run over most of them despite some being still tedious. Actually milder this time around than last year, given that we’ve got more powerful units and utilities to play with.~
:cattea:

4 Likes

Cleared all. It was a narrow thing with some of them, needing lots of retries, and I needed to borrow good AA or QSH usually. For Roma, it was a friend’s NP5 Jeanne that made the difference.

My roster’s pretty good for F2P though, I think at least, and I didn’t have to rely too heavily on friend support for some of them now that I have my own Merlin. I’d call Touta, Izo and Sheba fairly easy both years – once I got the knack of them. Liz quest was lots of fun – EX-rank support is the whole point of that one! Heh.

One thing I will say that I make a point of pride is that I don’t savescum. Withdraw early and retry the whole thing, sure. Log out and back in to try to avoid an enemy crit or targeting choice, no way. So I did them all without that.

4 Likes

11/14 ain’t bad

2 Likes

tbh, this was me

I have and will post up the recordings for all the ones I did finish, which are all clean start-to-finish runs

and I’ll save the scumming for later :fgo_davinci_coffee:

2 Likes

Just like the OP post, I too finished only 5 CQs. 4 old ones and 1 new one. Could neither be bothered trying to clear them all for completion’s sake, nor justify wasting time on bragging rights and these measely rewards vs the time spent on lotto rewards and bond farming.

2 Likes

I only did the tawra one

The rest were too much of pains for me to even mess with. Leaving 13 tickets on the table is surprisingly easy when trying to get them feels like bashing your head into a wall

1 Like

some of those mats tho

that said, the elly quest is the sole one I really missed out on. only have 19 scales on hand atm

hearts I and scarabs though, I both have a sizable stash on hand right now of. probably not enough to be set forever, but enough to not need to worry about anytime soon

3 Likes

Did them all last year, maybe with 1-2 CS.

Did them all this year with no CS so progress.

1 Like