How did your summons go? Christmas banner reruns galore

(don’t look below if you are trying to skip)

Hope your summons went well! Merry Christmas!
:feh_alfonsesmile:

4 Likes

Did you literally place-hold a summoning thread for Christmas reruns just to spite Umbi?? Ahahahaha :feh_morganagrom:

3 Likes

No, I didnt, I just wanted to make a summoning thread anyway, I just couldn’t resist teasing umby a bit.

2 Likes

Haha you’re awesome. I think it worked. :feh_claudetea:

2 Likes

Me looking at the first 8 comments

17 Likes

This thread:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

4 Likes

7 Likes

Oh yeah, I forgot this place existed lmao
I’ll just posts the link here again

4 Likes

Nothing on the seasonal rerun with the tickets and free summons…

I just want a second W Sothis and now I am tempted…

1 Like

I did really really well! :feh_flaynsmile:

I got a free W!Eph who… is A/D solo fodder probably. Still imma take that, since I was legit considering going for him with divine codes at some point. :fgo_ereshwoah:

5 Likes

Just what I wanted, free husband with good IVs
Also a Sothis, since I already have her with good IVs, I’m going to keep her in case I need DC and maybe SF

4 Likes

Daring Fighter eh? :feh_ardenwoke:

5 Likes

Reruns were garbage. Only used tickets and got a free Adrift F!Corrin (atk/spd+ fodder, 6k HM and 8 flowers) and an Ewan I already got the 6k and flowers for.

However, the golden opportunity was to try and strike for a Brave Claude with free tickets, only summoning on Red and Colorless. And I got one. +1 to Atk and Res for my now +2 Claude. Going to try and focus on saving now for his Hero Fest rerun. Want to try and get to 400+ orbs.

3 Likes

I used only free tickets on all three of the banners. Nothing good was summoned on the old two.

On the Lilina banner I got not a single red stone in the four circles, but to my surprise I got not one but TWO free Bramimonds, a character I didn’t have before :+1:t3:

1 Like

I got a Ced from my ticket summons!

More pulse smoke fodder :feh_ardenwoke: but seriously this guy has shown up like three times now for me which is kinda spooky.

Oh and I also got a 4 star illyana for the first time! :feh_nino:

1 Like

I got those two freebies on different Christmas banners:

(As for the W!Eirika, this is where her fodder went to)

3 Likes

Free summon final ticket! Really like this alt so I’ll take a merge haha.

3 Likes

I went colorless just to try and get Sakura merges, got this instead.

1 Like

Gifts do be glorious tho

Free pull and last Lukas merge

5 Likes