How do you even build Muspell (cheaply)?

Seriously, what do I do with this guy?

Mostly just looking for a cheap general use build, in case I ever actually decide to use him. Probably keep B and C, since I can’t see anything better there, and maybe death blow or something for A? IDK what to put there.

EP just seems hard to do and a little silly with his range, so I don’t know if I want to go that route.

Anyway, give me those ideas!

3 Likes

Pretty much boost his Attack like Death Blow 3 if you want to be super cheat

Keep his C skill at least and the B skill can still be pretty decent for him

7 Likes

Are you willing to spend the Flora manual for him? Attack/res solo 3 + QR 3 are good skills for him on a budget.

If not death blow or any attack stance depending if you want to focus more on enemy or player phase.

5 Likes

Focusing on EP seems silly with his cav movement.

His C is annoying due to it’s 2 space limitations (when he can move 3), but it’s obviously his best option.

5 Likes

Cavs now have high bst and he has an excellent bulk to work on EP and the 2 range from for his support is not that hard to make. It’s similar to others like Flayn.

6 Likes

The 2 range by itself is fine, it just works poorly with his 3 range movement.

4 Likes

:bird: - double DB3… That’s it. He’ll never double on PP so go for the one shot. Or if you’re a silly goose, give him draw back so your allies can demolish whatever he just attacked.

:whale2: - DC/Dragons Ire. Forces the foe to bait him and suffer a hit and fatal smoke, because without NFU he’s too dangerous to attack head on.

4 Likes

Duessel: :eyes:

7 Likes

Duessel is dual phase though. His auto follow up and all skills work both phases, which is why he’s such a powerhouse. He has no DC (the hallmark of an EP unit), but that rarely is an issue.

3 Likes

You want him to be able to hang out in territory where he’ll take shots, otherwise it can be hard to make the drive work. Bracing stance from Benny is pretty decent.

3 Likes

Or just build him for AR:

Both he and Nifl have lunge, and typical save units so baiting is a challenge.

4 Likes

Nice AR-D :eyes:
except duo hindrance, so easy to snipe wtf

1 Like

Xander then ? :smiley:

1 Like

Couldn’t figure out a half decent way to place it until this morning.

Catapult would take it out so SeLeif could be baited straight down, but I swapped it out. Wish I could have a dancer, but it’s either protect from BT, keep duo hindrance active, or have a dancer. I can’t do all 3.

1 Like

as a support.
assist: smite (repo)
A-slot fort def/res 3 . to soak def/res chills/shrines
b-slot atk-__ link
C-slot domain of flame
s-slot drive atk

recommend supporting for a vantage unit.
personal I’m experimenting in using him whit Kronya, and running savage blow in S-slot. attack one unit, have kronya repo him back , and then get him dragged back, or danced and use swap.
drag back/hit and run in B-slot is also considerable at that point

3 Likes

He seems like he’s best on AR-D, since he has Fatal Smoke in his weapon

Idk if I’d ever use him over a Galeforce cav for PP strategies, and I think a unit like V!Conrad or L!Seliph would be better for EP strategies

2 Likes